skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Talanera I wanted to submit a log for the Mark of Insight, but I couldn’t. Here it is.

You give a crotchety old man 3706848 gold.
‘Hrmph, that should keep me alive for another day.’ a crotchety old man says. ‘Gold ain’t worth what it used to be. Now sit down, and listen to your damn story.’
‘Ha, what a random question.’ a crotchety old man says. ‘Literally. Get it, I’m so clever, laugh or I’ll whip you. I found him two ways, one as a kid and then again later. The first time, I was jacking around Tirona’s prison and found a hidden cell, one with a big blind thing with a mouth as big as your mom’s hoohaw. It digested me.’
‘It was really gross.’ a crotchety old man says. ‘But on the other side, there he was. I guess they didn’t like him much. This point was only reinforced the second time, when I found the Destroyer that Tirona’s got hidden in one of the spires. He was on the other side again. Random, but hey, what do you expect from a channeler of entropy?’
For seeking out your elders for advice, the Powers have granted thee a Mark.
You have been granted the Mark of Insight!
You gain 150,000 experience points!
You gain 61 practices!
‘Happy?’ a crotchety old man asks. ‘Hope so, ‘cause you’re not getting any refunds.’

Last edited on March 18, 2008 03:44pm.
Siege
Bah 3 mil for incomplete info. What a rip.

Also rather, the log that is currently up there just shows generally what exactly happened when they got the log, as more of a hint.

That stupid mob gives out a lot of info… You can’t possibly expect this site to host all of them, I don’t think thats the point of the mark log files.

Last edited on March 19, 2008 12:26am.
Dragonburner
Bah 3 mil for incomplete info. What a rip.

Also rather, the log that is currently up there just shows generally what exactly happened when they got the log, as more of a hint.

That stupid mob gives out a lot of info… You can’t possibly expect this site to host all of them, I don’t think thats the point of the mark log files.

Last edited on March 19, 2008 12:26am.

the site is hosting an entire item mob and quest database
Talanera I paid the almost 4 mil for the mark count.

I didn’t even really read the story.
Siege
I didn’t say it wasn’t capable of doing it, I just don’t see the point.
Dragonburner
I didn’t say it wasn’t capable of doing it, I just don’t see the point.

The same reason other sites keep run information?
Nobadii Don’t forget that we might not want to make certain knowledge available to all. I’ve written quite a few guides for this site that later have been deemed unnecessary. If you really want the information for what the old man said, you can go to him in the database and add an extra comment.
Page 1 of 1 1