skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Tazz I think it’s not in the database. Either that or I’m completely failing at reading today. Oh, and all this information has been pulled off other people, except for the trigger, because there’s no way I’m bothering to go do Ice Witch five times. Or even at all.

Also, this is pre-whatever "making it easier" change that got instituted recently. So this information will be soon inaccurate, although I assume most of the basic ideas will remain the same.

Mark of Valkyjra is (as the name suggests) valky-only, and it’s triggered by being a valkyrie (I’m not sure if it has to be your current class or not) and walking into the room with Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe. She’ll talk to you about…er. I don’t have the exact log down, but she basically obliquely directs you towards the Lair of the Ice Witch, and she wants 5 vials of gorgon’s blood.

After you give them to her, you get the mark. Supposedly this also means you can’t sacrifice any corpses afterwards or it gets revoked. o3o

Hope that makes sense. x3
Balimos
Added a mark entry for it. Thanks.

Edited by Balimos on Mon, 17 May 2010 11:25:57 -0400.
Lantis It doesn’t have to be your current class. or at least it didn’t have to prior to the change.
Page 1 of 1 1