skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 2 of 2 « 1 2
Nosur Ok the ash dragon trick didn’t work either. Even having an archon help and hold it for a very long time while it breathed at him it did nothing the box doesn’t seem to want to frag. Any one know where the key is to unlock it? Has anyone even successfully fagged one recently??
Thanks,
Nosur
Siege
IN DA BOX YO. DA KEY IZ IN DA BOX.
Drahylin
Nobadii loves to fag those boxes…ask him.
Vur
Back in the day I just removed all, and acid blasted it off, but I heard that was change.
Axelent Yeah, I can’t seem to get it to frag either. I tried all the same things like acid breath, spells, traps, ect and nothing works.
Angelina
They don’t frag anymore, according to much frustrated work, and Duende replying to complaints about same. From what I remember about that conversation, someone complained about there being a locked item with no key no longer being able to be fragged, and Duende implied that it DOES have a key. Now whether he was talking about a specific key he’s aware of or whether he was just assuming there is and saying it to make the person look like an idiot for being so obviously wrong, I don’t know, because he has been known to do that.
Hoffer

I’ve been trying to get through this mini for a few days now. I assume the key is from the unicorn behind the locked door on the 2nd floor of Lonely Dragon Inn. I get the key to the door from doing sentry duty for Sathan in Rune. I’ve killed the unicorn ~10 times now and he never drops anything. Anyone know if there’s a special way you’re supposed to kill the unicorn? When it dies it does some sort of emote saying the body withers before it hits the ground. I’ve tried killing it with a bunch of different damage types and nothing seems to work. Maybe it’s just really low drop rate…

Page 2 of 2 « 1 2