- Clan information
So you want to join the clan?
- Friendly and sociable
- Preferably level 100+, or at least willing to go to PG in the foreseeable future
- Preferably not class-camping indefinitely (slight hypocrisy here)
What You Get
- Fun new pals to talk to!
- PK buddies
- Equipment, tourmalines, quest help if needed
- Clanhall conveniently situated near Rune and New Rigel
- We're not great fans of structure.
- Don't expect us to hold your hand all the time.
- In regards to the last two requirements, there are always some exceptions.
- We'd be the first to admit that we're really, really lazy.
- We don't see PGing as something you MUST do to keep your place in the clan, although we'd hope that, if you chose to stay, you'd want to help out.
- Our general attitude towards PK is: We like it! (Or, at least, we have no problem with it.) We may decide to toggle PK again sometime in the distant future.
- Contact a clan member in-game or by i-mail.
- An in-game interview may follow.