skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn

PK logs: Radar recalibration.

Log Contributor Uploaded on Views
Radar recalibration. Notorious 2020-10-19 09:09 am 820

Skip to comments

Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
-- tick warning: possibly unsynchronized --
(if you're not lagging and this persists, type 'tick sync' to resync)
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here.
**     A rift in the cosmos emanates power.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.

0 +10 +2
[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3556sp 2880st>
where
You are currently in: Maldra Keep, within Beltane [Keep]
Visible player(s) near you:
Laikos            (Doctor Gonzo's Medical Office)
Xit               (Sanctuary)
Santino           (Doctor Gonzo's Medical Office)
Nyroh             (Doctor Gonzo's Medical Office)
Windblossom       (Doctor Gonzo's Medical Office)
Yakumo            (Sanctuary)

0 +2 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3558sp 2881st>
who norw

 MATERIA MAGICA: Search Players Online
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 [162:241   Summnr    Wilds ] Norwen [EuphoriA][Duelist]
`-------------------------------------------------------------------------'
 Total matches: 1.

0 +6 0
[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3564sp 2881st>
l
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here.
**     A rift in the cosmos emanates power.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.

0 +2 0
[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3566sp 2881st>

Laikos has arrived from the west.
Nyroh drifts in from the west.
Nyroh triggers a hidden snare trap.
Nyroh: WEB > A thick, meshy web falls from somewhere above Nyroh, entangling him with sticky ropes.
Santino drifts in from the west.
Windblossom has arrived from the west.

0 +10 +3
[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3576sp 2884st>

An aspect of the Source enters into combat with Windblossom.
You join the melee opposing Windblossom.
MIMIC off > You struggle to hold your form, but you eventually revert to your original shape.
Izayoi joins the melee opposing Windblossom.
Santino joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Nyroh joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Laikos joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Windblossom has several minor scratches[90-100%].

0 +2 0
([98%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3578sp 2884st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Windblossom has several minor scratches[90-100%].

0 +1 -2
([98%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3579sp 2882st>
k wind

Nyroh struggles vainly against the webs which hold him in place.
You're already fighting Windblossom.
Windblossom has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([98%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3579sp 2882st>

Izayoi adopts a prancing, offensive posture, his fists in front of his face.
Windblossom has several minor scratches[90-100%].

0 +1 -2
([98%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3580sp 2880st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Windblossom: FAERIE FIRE > Windblossom is outlined by a faint pink glow.
Windblossom has several minor scratches[90-100%].

0 +1 -2
([98%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3581sp 2878st>

Santino shines and beams with a healthy, invigorating glow.    
Windblossom skillfully backflips out of the way of your first attack.
Windblossom carefully leaps out of the way of your second attack.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Windblossom's flesh!
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Windblossom has some significant wounds[60-75%].

0 +1 -7
([92%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3582sp 2871st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Windblossom has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([92%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3582sp 2871st>
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Windblossom has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([92%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3582sp 2871st>

[CLAN Novice Adventurers] Feamma: 'west of trainers'
Windblossom has some significant wounds[60-75%].

0 +1 -2
([92%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3583sp 2869st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Windblossom: CURSE > Windblossom glows briefly with a dark crimson aura.
Windblossom has some significant wounds[60-75%].

0 +1 -2
([92%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4928hp 3584sp 2867st>

Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Windblossom!
Windblossom is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing modest damage.
Windblossom is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing middling damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the arm with your mental lash causing minimal damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the arm with your lightning causing paltry damage.
Windblossom seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Windblossom's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Windblossom's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Windblossom's mental lash causing trifling damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Windblossom is vomiting blood[15-25%].

-90 -204 -12
([83%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4838hp 3380sp 2855st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Windblossom is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([83%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4838hp 3380sp 2855st>
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Windblossom is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([83%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4838hp 3380sp 2855st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Windblossom is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([83%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4838hp 3380sp 2855st>

A pair of DRaGoN scale gloves Nyroh is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A brilliant spark arcs from Nyroh's fingertips to Arcadin.
A severed arm Windblossom is wearing is tinged with a white aura for a few seconds.
Windblossom's a severed arm issues forth a freezing cone of frost!
You are frozen on the dorsal-fin by Windblossom's frost causing trivial damage.
You are jabbed on the dorsal-fin by Windblossom's pierce causing slight damage.
Windblossom is vomiting blood[15-25%].

-55 +2 -2
([81%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4783hp 3382sp 2853st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
Izayoi is distracted by something, and fumbles his spell.
Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Windblossom!
Windblossom is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing heavy damage.
Windblossom is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing great damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing minimal damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
Arcadin is briefly outlined with a dim violet aura.
Arcadin staggers and steps back a foot.
Windblossom seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Windblossom's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
Izayoi stops following Arcadin.
You stop following Arcadin.
Arcadin's formation has been disbanded.

0 -198 -1
[***][-/][npk]<4783hp 3184sp 2852st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4783hp 3184sp 2852st>
l
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
Some drops of blood are on the ground.
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
[CLAN 41] [Duelist] (Pink Aura) ***Windblossom is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] [Duelist] [AWAY] ****Santino is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] [Duelist] **Nyroh is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] **Laikos is here, fighting Arcadin.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here.
[CLAN 81] **Arcadin is here, fighting Windblossom.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.

+1 +6 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4784hp 3190sp 2853st>

Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin is distracted by something, and fumbles her spell.

+1 +5 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4785hp 3195sp 2854st>
fo fo arca
You ask Arcadin if you can join her formation.

[***][-/][npk]<4785hp 3195sp 2854st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
Arcadin is briefly outlined with a dim violet aura.
Arcadin staggers and steps back a foot.
Arcadin: FIRESHIELD off > The shield of flames surrounding Arcadin sputters and goes out.
Arcadin stops shaking violently and her coat of blood starts to coagulate.
You join Arcadin's formation.

+1 +6 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3201sp 2855st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3201sp 2855st>

Nyroh begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3201sp 2855st>

Windblossom panics, and attempts to flee.
Windblossom is restrained from moving to the east by a sludgy tendril of mud!

[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3201sp 2855st>

Izayoi asks Arcadin if he can join her formation.

[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3201sp 2855st>

Izayoi joins Arcadin's formation.

+1 +5 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3206sp 2856st>

Santino begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3206sp 2856st>
k wind

Arcadin begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3206sp 2856st>
You join the melee opposing Windblossom.
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

+1 +6 0
([59%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3212sp 2856st>
vb
You need to reword your request. type 'commands' for a full list.
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

([59%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3212sp 2856st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
Arcadin is briefly outlined with a dim violet aura.
Arcadin staggers and steps back a foot.
Arcadin: HASTE off > Arcadin is no longer moving quickly.
Nyroh has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Windblossom for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Windblossom catches your scalding water on a heavy steel crusader's shield.
Windblossom catches your scalding water on a heavy steel crusader's shield.
Windblossom skillfully tumbles out of the way of your third attack.
Izayoi joins the melee opposing Windblossom.
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

+1 +3 -5
([58%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4789hp 3215sp 2851st>

Nyroh begins casting a spell...
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

([58%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4789hp 3215sp 2851st>

Windblossom begins reciting an invocation...
Laikos begins casting a spell...
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

([58%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4789hp 3215sp 2851st>

Izayoi sucker punches Windblossom right in the kidneys.
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

+1 +3 -2
([58%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3218sp 2849st>

Santino has completed her casting.
A tesseract of phantom energy launches from Santino to strike Arcadin, draining her life force to the fourth dimension!
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

0 +3 -2
([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3221sp 2847st>
strike blow
You begin to, but you simply end up striking out.
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3221sp 2847st>
strike blow

Santino begins casting a spell...
Windblossom screams in agony[10-15%].

([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3221sp 2847st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
A calming wave of energy washes over you.
Nyroh has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Windblossom for a moment, then softly fades.
Windblossom has completed her invocation.
A bright green aura surrounds Windblossom for a moment, then softly fades.
You must specify a target if you are not in combat.
Type 'HELP STRIKE' for more information.

0 +5 +1
[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3226sp 2848st>

Nyroh begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3226sp 2848st>

Arcadin enters into combat with Windblossom.
You join the melee opposing Windblossom.
Izayoi joins the melee opposing Windblossom.
Santino joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Nyroh joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Laikos joins the melee opposing Arcadin.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3226sp 2848st>

Windblossom begins reciting an invocation...
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3226sp 2848st>

A pair of DRaGoN scale gloves Nyroh is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A brilliant spark arcs from Nyroh's fingertips to Arcadin.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 +3 -2
([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 3229sp 2846st>
k wind
You're already fighting Windblossom.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 3229sp 2846st>
strike blow

Izayoi sucker punches Windblossom right in the kidneys.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 +3 -2
([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 3232sp 2844st>
You sucker punch Windblossom right in the kidneys.
Windblossom is smashed on the torso with your bash causing modest damage.
Windblossom is tortured on the torso with your pain causing modest damage.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

0 0 -58
([50%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 3232sp 2786st>

Santino has completed her casting.
A tesseract of phantom energy launches from Santino to strike Arcadin, draining her life force to the fourth dimension!
Nyroh has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Windblossom for a moment, then softly fades.
Windblossom has completed her invocation.
A bright green aura surrounds Windblossom for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin lashes out at Windblossom with her mind, delivering a mental punch.
Windblossom is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 +3 -1
([40%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4793hp 3235sp 2785st>

Windblossom is scalded on the arm with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing heavy damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing great damage.
Windblossom is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing enormous damage.
Izayoi strikes at the heart of Windblossom's formation, targeting her.
Windblossom has been slain!
Relishing his victory, Izayoi decapitates Windblossom.
Your blood freezes as you hear Windblossom's death cry.
Windblossom's disembodied soul rises from her ravaged corpse.
'Ah, Windblossom.' the incarnation of death says. 'Your time is at hand.'
The incarnation of death swings a Scythe of Soul Rending in a long, lazy arc...
The head of Windblossom falls to the ground.
Windblossom's corpse crumbles into dust.
Windblossom blinks rapidly, several times.
Windblossom stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Windblossom stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Windblossom stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Windblossom shivers as a wave of goosebumps washes up her spine.
Windblossom's feet rise a few inches above the surface.
Windblossom turns translucent.
Windblossom's spirit disappears with an ear-splitting BANG!
Santino begins reciting an evocation...

-8 +3 -11
([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4785hp 3238sp 2774st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...

0 +3 -1
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4785hp 3241sp 2773st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4785hp 3241sp 2773st>
l

Santino has completed her evocation.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Santino's magic!
Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin's mind power lashes out in a circle from her taking the form of blue lightning!
You change the focus of your attack to Laikos.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +6 -2
([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3247sp 2771st>
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
Some drops of blood are on the ground.
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
     The bloody, severed head of Windblossom is lying here.
[Boss] **A tall figure cowled in flowing black robes and wielding a scythe is standing here.
[CLAN 2] [Duelist] [AWAY] ****Santino is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] [Duelist] **Nyroh is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] **Laikos is here, fighting Arcadin. [80%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here, fighting Laikos. [97%]
[CLAN 81] *Arcadin is here, fighting Laikos. [32%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.
Laikos has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4786hp 3247sp 2771st>

Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Laikos!
Laikos is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing modest damage.
Laikos is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing mild damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the leg with your mental lash causing minimal damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the leg with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
Thousands of small gray spiders appear from nowhere and begin crawling over Arcadin!
Arcadin manages to brush the spiders off her just in time!
Laikos has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 -202 -1
([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3045sp 2770st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Laikos has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3045sp 2770st>

Santino begins reciting an evocation...
Laikos has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4787hp 3045sp 2770st>
k ny
You change the focus of your attack to Nyroh.
Nyroh is in perfect health[100%].

+1 +4 -1
([33%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3049sp 2769st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Laikos shines and beams with a healthy, invigorating glow.    
Nyroh dodges out of the way of your first attack.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Nyroh's flesh!
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

0 +5 -8
([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3054sp 2761st>

A plague victim is restrained from moving to the south by a sludgy tendril of mud!
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3054sp 2761st>
1 ny
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3054sp 2761st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4788hp 3054sp 2761st>

Santino has completed her evocation.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Santino's magic!
Izayoi changes the focus of his attack to Nyroh.
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

+1 +4 -1
([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4789hp 3058sp 2760st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4789hp 3058sp 2760st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

+1 +4 -1
([38%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3062sp 2759st>

Arcadin changes the focus of her attack to Nyroh.
Nyroh has several minor scratches[90-100%].

([38%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4790hp 3062sp 2759st>

You try to make eye contact with Nyroh, but Nyroh avoids your stare.
Nyroh shines and beams with a healthy, invigorating glow.    
A dark, shadowy mist gathers itself around your form.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Nyroh's flesh!
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the leg with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the head with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

+1 -105 -10
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>

A pair of DRaGoN scale gloves Nyroh is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A sharp CRACK sounds as a lightning bolt arcs from a pair of DRaGoN scale gloves to strike Arcadin!
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>

Norwen drifts in from the east.
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>
cast 'cure light' arca
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4791hp 2957sp 2749st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
Thousands of small gray spiders appear from nowhere and begin crawling over Arcadin!
Arcadin: WEB > Arcadin is enmeshed in thick webbing produced by the spiders!
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

+1 +5 0
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2962sp 2749st>

You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Nyroh has some significant wounds[60-75%].

0 -32 0
([41%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2930sp 2749st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A sharp CRACK sounds as a lightning bolt arcs from Izayoi's hand towards Nyroh!
The lightning arcs from Nyroh to Santino!
The lightning arcs from Santino to Laikos!
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Nyroh's flesh!
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

0 +5 -10
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2935sp 2739st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2935sp 2739st>

Norwen is restrained from moving to the east by a sludgy tendril of mud!
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2935sp 2739st>

Santino begins casting a spell...
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2935sp 2739st>

Nyroh begins casting a spell...
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2935sp 2739st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

0 +6 0
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4792hp 2941sp 2739st>

Norwen's formation has been disbanded.
Nyroh looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

+1 +5 0
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4793hp 2946sp 2739st>

Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Nyroh!
Nyroh is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing moderate damage.
Nyroh is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing moderate damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing minimal damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Laikos's magic!
Santino has completed her casting.
Arcadin: CURSE resisted > Arcadin glows with a dark crimson aura that swiftly vanishes.
Nyroh has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Nyroh for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin is distracted by something, and fumbles her spell.
Nyroh dodges out of the way of your first attack.
Nyroh carefully sidesteps out of the way of your second attack.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing moderate damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Laikos begins casting a spell...
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 -201 -5
([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4794hp 2745sp 2734st>

Nyroh begins casting a spell...
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4794hp 2745sp 2734st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'

Santino begins casting a spell...
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4794hp 2745sp 2734st>

Norwen asks Laikos if she can join his formation.
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4794hp 2745sp 2734st>
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4794hp 2745sp 2734st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 +6 0
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4795hp 2751sp 2734st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4795hp 2751sp 2734st>

Norwen joins Laikos's formation.
Nyroh is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 +6 0
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4796hp 2757sp 2734st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Nyroh!
Nyroh is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing heavy damage.
Nyroh is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing heavy damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing minimal damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Laikos's magic!
Santino has completed her casting.
Arcadin: SLOW > Arcadin is moving in slow motion.
Nyroh has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Nyroh for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin seems to relax.
Santino: WEB > Santino stares deeply into Arcadin's eyes, seemingly unable to move.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Nyroh's flesh!
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing great damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing giant damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing massive damage.
Nyroh is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing massive damage.
Nyroh has been slain!
Your blood freezes as you hear Nyroh's death cry.
Nyroh's disembodied soul rises from his ravaged corpse.
'Ah, Nyroh.' the incarnation of death says. 'We meet again.'
The incarnation of death swings a Scythe of Soul Rending in a long, lazy arc...
The head of Nyroh falls to the ground.
Nyroh's corpse crumbles into dust.
Nyroh blinks rapidly, several times.
Nyroh stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Nyroh stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Nyroh stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Nyroh shivers as a wave of goosebumps washes up his spine.
Nyroh's feet rise a few inches above the surface.
Nyroh turns translucent.
Nyroh's spirit disappears with an ear-splitting BANG!
Norwen joins the melee opposing Arcadin.

0 -199 -9
([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4796hp 2558sp 2725st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...

([31%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4796hp 2558sp 2725st>

Santino delivers a roundhouse kick to Arcadin, connecting solidly.
Arcadin begins casting a spell...

([30%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4796hp 2558sp 2725st>

Norwen begins casting a spell...

([30%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4796hp 2558sp 2725st>
l
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
A small pool of blood has been spilt here.
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
     The bloody, severed head of Nyroh is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Windblossom is lying here.
[CLAN 37] [Duelist] **Norwen is here, fighting Arcadin.
[Boss] **A tall figure cowled in flowing black robes and wielding a scythe is standing here.
[CLAN 2] [Duelist] [AWAY] ****Santino is here, fighting Arcadin.
[CLAN 2] **Laikos is here, fighting Arcadin.
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here, fighting someone who just left (?) [94%]
[CLAN 81] *Arcadin is here, fighting someone who just left (?) [30%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.

+1 +8 0
([30%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4797hp 2566sp 2725st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.

0 +7 0
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4797hp 2573sp 2725st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen has completed her casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Laikos for a moment, then softly fades.
You change the focus of your attack to Norwen.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +7 -3
([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4798hp 2580sp 2722st>

Arcadin changes the focus of her attack to Santino.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4798hp 2580sp 2722st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4798hp 2580sp 2722st>
cast 'cure light' arca
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([34%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4798hp 2580sp 2722st>

Santino begins reciting an invocation...
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +7 0
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4799hp 2587sp 2722st>

Izayoi changes the focus of his attack to Santino.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4799hp 2587sp 2722st>

You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

0 -30 0
([41%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4799hp 2557sp 2722st>
k sant
You change the focus of your attack to Santino.
Santino has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([41%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4799hp 2557sp 2722st>

Norwen seems to relax.
Norwen tries to make eye contact with Arcadin, but Arcadin avoids Norwen's stare.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 +8 -2
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4800hp 2565sp 2720st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4800hp 2565sp 2720st>

Norwen begins casting a spell...
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4800hp 2565sp 2720st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4800hp 2565sp 2720st>

Santino has completed her invocation.
A bright green aura surrounds Santino for a moment, then softly fades.
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 +8 0
([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4801hp 2573sp 2720st>
cast 'cure light' arca
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4801hp 2573sp 2720st>

Santino panics, and attempts to flee.
Santino struggles vainly against the self-doubt which holds her in place.
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([35%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4801hp 2573sp 2720st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Santino has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 +7 0
([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4802hp 2580sp 2720st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen has completed her casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Santino for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin watches for Norwen to open herself open up to attack, allowing her to riposte savagely.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+1 -31 -10
([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4803hp 2549sp 2710st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4803hp 2549sp 2710st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4803hp 2549sp 2710st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4803hp 2549sp 2710st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4803hp 2549sp 2710st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Santino is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+2 +16 +1
([44%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4805hp 2565sp 2711st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the glitterwing with your mental lash causing modest damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the glitterwing with your lightning causing modest damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Laikos!
Laikos is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing mild damage.
Laikos is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Santino for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing slight damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Laikos begins casting a spell...
Santino screams in agony[10-15%].

-83 -198 -14
([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4722hp 2367sp 2697st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Santino screams in agony[10-15%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4722hp 2367sp 2697st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Santino screams in agony[10-15%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4722hp 2367sp 2697st>

Santino begins reciting an invocation...
Santino screams in agony[10-15%].

([39%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4722hp 2367sp 2697st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Santino!
Santino is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing great damage.
Santino is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing enormous damage.
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Laikos!
Laikos is struck on the torso with your mental lash causing mild damage.
Laikos is electrocuted on the torso with your lightning causing minimal damage.
Laikos has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Santino for a moment, then softly fades.
Santino has completed her invocation.
A bright green aura surrounds Santino for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing slight damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Arcadin seems to relax.
Laikos: WEB > Laikos stares deeply into Arcadin's eyes, seemingly unable to move.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing great damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing enormous damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing giant damage.
Santino is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing huge damage.
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

-78 -179 -8
([33%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4644hp 2188sp 2689st>

The Ring of Lord Agrippa Arcadin is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4644hp 2188sp 2689st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4644hp 2188sp 2689st>

Santino begins reciting an invocation...
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4644hp 2188sp 2689st>
strike blow
You sucker punch Santino right in the kidneys.
Santino is smashed on the torso with your bash causing tremendous damage.
Santino is tortured on the torso with your pain causing shocking damage.
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+1 +10 -57
([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4645hp 2198sp 2632st>
strike blow

Izayoi changes the focus of his attack to Laikos.
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4645hp 2198sp 2632st>

Izayoi sucker punches Laikos right in the kidneys.
Santino is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([36%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4645hp 2198sp 2632st>
You sucker punch Santino right in the kidneys.
Santino is smashed on the torso with your bash causing lethal damage.
Santino has been slain!
You strike the final blow, ending Santino's life.
You feel more evil.
You lose 3 points of reputation.
Your blood freezes as you hear Santino's death cry.
Santino's disembodied spirit rises from her ravaged corpse.
The head of Santino falls to the ground.
Santino's corpse crumbles into dust.
Santino stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Santino stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Santino stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Santino shivers as a wave of goosebumps washes up her spine.
Santino's feet rise a few inches above the surface.
Santino turns translucent.
There is a bright flash of blue light, and Santino vanishes to the Ethereal Plane.

+1 +10 -56
([37%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4646hp 2208sp 2576st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing slight damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Arcadin seems to relax.
You change the focus of your attack to Norwen.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Norwen's flesh!
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

-80 +10 -1
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4566hp 2218sp 2575st>

Arcadin changes the focus of her attack to Laikos.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +10 +2
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4567hp 2228sp 2577st>

Izayoi strikes at the heart of Laikos's formation, targeting him.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4567hp 2228sp 2577st>
k lai
You change the focus of your attack to Laikos.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4567hp 2228sp 2577st>

Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Laikos's flesh!
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Laikos is scalded on the head with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+2 +18 -6
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4569hp 2246sp 2571st>
1
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4569hp 2246sp 2571st>

Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin is distracted by something, and fumbles her spell.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 +10 +2
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4570hp 2256sp 2573st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4570hp 2256sp 2573st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4570hp 2256sp 2573st>
look
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
A small pool of blood has been spilt here.
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
     The bloody, severed head of Santino is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Nyroh is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Windblossom is lying here.
[CLAN 37] [Duelist] **Norwen is here, fighting Arcadin.
[Boss] **A tall figure cowled in flowing black robes and wielding a scythe is standing here.
[CLAN 2] **Laikos is here, fighting Arcadin. [46%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
-- tick warning: possibly unsynchronized --
(if you're not lagging and this persists, type 'tick sync' to resync)
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here, fighting Laikos. [89%]
[CLAN 81] *Arcadin is here, fighting Laikos. [25%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+2 +9 +2
([25%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4572hp 2265sp 2575st>

You try to make eye contact with Laikos, but Laikos avoids your stare.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
A dark, shadowy mist seems to gather itself around Norwen's form.
Arcadin watches for Norwen to open herself open up to attack, allowing her to riposte savagely.
Laikos nimbly sidesteps out of the way of your first attack.
Laikos dodges out of the way of your second attack.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 -99 0
([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4573hp 2166sp 2575st>
cast 'cure light' arca
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4573hp 2166sp 2575st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4573hp 2166sp 2575st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
Thousands of small gray spiders appear from nowhere and begin crawling over Laikos!
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+1 +10 +2
([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4574hp 2176sp 2577st>

You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Laikos has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+2 -28 +2
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4576hp 2148sp 2579st>

Laikos has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Laikos's magic!
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing slight damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Arcadin seems to relax.
Norwen: WEB > Norwen stares deeply into Arcadin's eyes, seemingly unable to move.
Arcadin watches for Norwen to open herself open up to attack, allowing her to riposte savagely.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Laikos's flesh!
Laikos's blood sprays everywhere, coating everything with a fine crimson mist.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos begins casting a spell...
Laikos is in terrible condition[25-35%].

-80 +11 -4
([15%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4496hp 2159sp 2575st>

The signet ring of the [DarkOrder] Laikos is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Laikos for a moment, then softly fades.
l
The Ring of Lord Agrippa Arcadin is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Laikos looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([17%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4496hp 2159sp 2575st>
cast 'cure light' arca

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Laikos looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([17%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4496hp 2159sp 2575st>

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Laikos looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

([17%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4496hp 2159sp 2575st>

You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
[CLAN Novice Adventurers] Rivyan has been slain!
Shadows around the area collect into a swirling black portal, and the incarnation of death steps through.
The portal vanishes with a flash of blue light.
Laikos looks pretty beaten up[35-45%].

+3 -18 +4
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4499hp 2141sp 2579st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Laikos has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Laikos's magic!
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing slight damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing middling damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing moderate damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

-80 +11 -3
([21%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4419hp 2152sp 2576st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([21%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4419hp 2152sp 2576st>
cast 'cure light' arca

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([21%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4419hp 2152sp 2576st>
Norwen begins casting a spell...
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([21%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4419hp 2152sp 2576st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([21%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4419hp 2152sp 2576st>

Norwen has completed her casting.
Norwen rams the crown of her head into Arcadin's face, sending her reeling.
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+1 +10 +2
([18%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4420hp 2162sp 2578st>

You have completed your casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Laikos is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+1 -28 +2
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4421hp 2134sp 2580st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Laikos has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Arcadin absorbs Laikos's magic!
Norwen seems to relax.
Norwen lashes out at Arcadin with her mind, delivering two mental punches.
Laikos is scalded on the arm with your scalding water causing moderate damage.
Laikos is scalded on the leg with your scalding water causing enormous damage.
Laikos is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing enormous damage.
Arcadin chortles with glee as Laikos slashes his hands on her razorblade cummerbund.
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+2 +10 -4
([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4423hp 2144sp 2576st>

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4423hp 2144sp 2576st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'

Norwen begins casting a spell...
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4423hp 2144sp 2576st>
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4423hp 2144sp 2576st>

Laikos begins casting a spell...
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4423hp 2144sp 2576st>

Izayoi sucker punches Laikos right in the kidneys.
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+2 +10 +2
([22%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4425hp 2154sp 2578st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+2 +11 +2
([26%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4427hp 2165sp 2580st>

Izayoi sucker punches Laikos right in the kidneys.
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([26%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4427hp 2165sp 2580st>

[TALK C] Arcadin: 'embarrassing'
Laikos is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([26%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4427hp 2165sp 2580st>

Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Laikos!
Laikos is struck on the head with your mental lash causing lethal damage.
Laikos has been slain!
Your blood freezes as you hear Laikos's death cry.
Laikos's disembodied soul rises from his ravaged corpse.
'Ah, Laikos.' the incarnation of death says. 'We meet again.'
The incarnation of death swings a Scythe of Soul Rending in a long, lazy arc...
The head of Laikos falls to the ground.
Laikos's corpse crumbles into dust.
Laikos blinks rapidly, several times.
Laikos stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Laikos stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Laikos stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes his head.
Laikos shivers as a wave of goosebumps washes up his spine.
Laikos's feet rise a few inches above the surface.
Laikos turns translucent.
Laikos's spirit disappears with an ear-splitting BANG!
Norwen has completed her casting.
You change the focus of your attack to Norwen.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen is scalded on the head with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing paltry damage.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 -196 -8
([25%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4428hp 1969sp 2572st>

Arcadin: SLOW off > Arcadin seems to be moving at a normal pace again.
Arcadin: SLOW off > Arcadin seems to be moving at a normal pace again.
Arcadin: SLOW off > Arcadin seems to be moving at a normal pace again.
Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +11 +2
([25%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4429hp 1980sp 2574st>

Izayoi strikes Norwen in her solar plexus, leaving her gasping for breath.
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

+1 +11 +2
([26%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4430hp 1991sp 2576st>
cast 'faerie fire'
You begin to speak the words of the spell...
Norwen has several minor wounds and bruises[75-90%].

([26%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4430hp 1991sp 2576st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Norwen has some significant wounds[60-75%].

+1 +11 +2
([30%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4431hp 2002sp 2578st>
l

The Ring of Lord Agrippa Arcadin is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4431hp 2002sp 2578st>
[gmcp: indoors, no-chat, player-kill-neutral / indoors]

 Emergency Room                                         -      N      -
(-------------------------------------------------)     W <---(M)---> E
 WARNING: You are in a NEUTRAL PLAYER KILLING room.     -      S      -

  Doctors speak in medical jargon that you dont quite understand.  You see
laying on a sturdy wooden table, woman who looks like she had been mauled by
a large owl-bear.  She screams and writhes in obvious agony and begs the
doctor to give her some drugs to stop the pain.  
Some blood and guts are on the ground.
You are mired in an unpleasant greenish-yellow mass of mud and stones.
     The bloody, severed head of Laikos is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Santino is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Nyroh is lying here.
     The bloody, severed head of Windblossom is lying here.
[Boss] **A tall figure cowled in flowing black robes and wielding a scythe is standing here.
[CLAN 37] [Duelist] **Norwen is here, fighting Arcadin. [71%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
[CLAN 81] [Duelist] **Izayoi is here, fighting Norwen. [88%]
[CLAN 81] *Arcadin is here, fighting Norwen. [32%]
Coughing and sneezing frequently, this plague victim shivers and suffers.
A newborn baby is sleeping soundly, its diaper clad fanny pointing towards the ceiling.
Norwen has some significant wounds[60-75%].

([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4431hp 2002sp 2578st>

You have completed your casting.
A pinch of sulfur flares brightly and vanishes!
Norwen: FAERIE FIRE > Norwen is outlined by a faint pink glow.
Norwen has some significant wounds[60-75%].

+2 -25 +2
([32%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4433hp 1977sp 2580st>
cast 'irritation'
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Norwen has some significant wounds[60-75%].

+2 +12 +2
([33%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4435hp 1989sp 2582st>

Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing paltry damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing paltry damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Norwen has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

-79 +12 +2
([27%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4356hp 2001sp 2584st>
where

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Norwen has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([27%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4356hp 2001sp 2584st>

Norwen: PLAGUE > Ghastly looking sores start cropping up on Norwen's body as you inflict irritation upon her!
Norwen has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+5 -41 +2
([28%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4361hp 1960sp 2586st>
You are currently in: Maldra Keep, within Beltane [Keep]
Visible player(s) near you:
Laikos            (Sanctuary)
Xit               (Sanctuary)
Santino           (Sanctuary)
Nyroh             (Sanctuary)
Windblossom       (Sanctuary)
Yakumo            (Sanctuary)
Norwen has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

([28%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4361hp 1960sp 2586st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Norwen: CURSE > Norwen glows briefly with a dark crimson aura.
Norwen has some very significant wounds and scratches[45-60%].

+2 +12 +2
([28%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4363hp 1972sp 2588st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
The rainbow aura surrounding Norwen flickers and vanishes.
A sharp CRACK sounds as a lightning bolt arcs from Izayoi's hand towards Norwen!
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing minimal damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing paltry damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Blood drips down your fists as you rake them across Norwen's flesh!
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing minimal damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing mild damage.
Norwen is in terrible condition[25-35%].

-79 +11 -12
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4284hp 1983sp 2576st>
cast 'telekinetic explosion'
You narrow your eyes, concentrating on the spell...
Norwen is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4284hp 1983sp 2576st>
Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Norwen is in terrible condition[25-35%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4284hp 1983sp 2576st>

Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin lashes out at Norwen with her mind, delivering two mental punches.
Norwen is in terrible condition[25-35%].

+2 +22 +4
([25%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4286hp 2005sp 2580st>

Izayoi has completed his casting.
Your mind power lashes out around you, taking the form of blue lightning!
The electricity spins and arcs, slamming into Norwen!
Norwen is struck on the head with your mental lash causing modest damage.
Norwen is electrocuted on the head with your lightning causing middling damage.
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You stop following Arcadin.
Izayoi stops following Arcadin.
Arcadin's formation has been disbanded.

+2 -188 +7
[***][-/][npk]<4288hp 1817sp 2587st>
strike blow
You must specify a target if you are not in combat.
Type 'HELP STRIKE' for more information.

[***][-/][npk]<4288hp 1817sp 2587st>

Arcadin seems to relax.
Arcadin lashes out at Norwen with her mind, delivering two mental punches.

+5 +38 +13
[***][-/][npk]<4293hp 1855sp 2600st>
fo fo arca
You ask Arcadin if you can join her formation.

[***][-/][npk]<4293hp 1855sp 2600st>

The Ring of Lord Agrippa Arcadin is wearing hums softly for a moment, then quiets down.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Arcadin for a moment, then softly fades.

+2 +18 +6
[***][-/][npk]<4295hp 1873sp 2606st>

Norwen begins casting a spell...

[***][-/][npk]<4295hp 1873sp 2606st>

You join Arcadin's formation.

[***][-/][npk]<4295hp 1873sp 2606st>
k nor
strike blow

Arcadin: WEB off > The webs binding Arcadin dissolve.
Izayoi asks Arcadin if he can join her formation.
You join the melee opposing Norwen.
Izayoi joins Arcadin's formation.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+3 +18 +6
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4298hp 1891sp 2612st>
Norwen has completed her casting.
Arcadin: CURSE resisted > Arcadin glows with a dark crimson aura that swiftly vanishes.
You sucker punch Norwen right in the kidneys.
Norwen is smashed on the torso with your bash causing minimal damage.
Norwen is tortured on the torso with your pain causing mild damage.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+2 +12 -57
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4300hp 1903sp 2555st>

Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing modest damage.
Izayoi joins the melee opposing Norwen.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+1 +11 -1
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4301hp 1914sp 2554st>
strike blow

Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4301hp 1914sp 2554st>

Norwen begins casting a spell...
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4301hp 1914sp 2554st>
You sucker punch Norwen right in the kidneys.
Norwen is smashed on the torso with your bash causing minimal damage.
Norwen is tortured on the torso with your pain causing mild damage.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

0 0 -58
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4301hp 1914sp 2496st>
strike blow
You strike out.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+1 +11 -84
([24%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4302hp 1925sp 2412st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Norwen is vomiting blood[15-25%].

+1 +11 +4
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4303hp 1936sp 2416st>

Norwen has completed her casting.
A warm, blue aura surrounds Norwen for a moment, then softly fades.
Norwen is scalded on the arm with your scalding water causing moderate damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing moderate damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing heavy damage.
Norwen is scalded on the torso with your scalding water causing heavy damage.
Norwen is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+2 +12 -6
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4305hp 1948sp 2410st>
strike blow

Izayoi begins casting a spell...
Arcadin begins casting a spell...
Norwen is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4305hp 1948sp 2410st>
You sucker punch Norwen right in the kidneys.
Norwen is smashed on the torso with your bash causing heavy damage.
Norwen is tortured on the torso with your pain causing enormous damage.
Norwen is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

0 0 -58
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4305hp 1948sp 2352st>
strike blow
You sucker punch Norwen right in the kidneys.
Norwen is smashed on the torso with your bash causing enormous damage.
Norwen is tortured on the torso with your pain causing huge damage.
Norwen is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+2 +11 -53
([29%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4307hp 1959sp 2299st>

Arcadin has completed her casting.
Arcadin concentrates and tenses her shoulders as she forces her cartilage to regrow.
Norwen is barely clinging to life[0-5%].

+1 +12 +5
([33%]Arcadin)[***][-/][npk]<4308hp 1971sp 2304st>
strike blow

Izayoi has completed his casting.
One focused twisting latticework of razor-sharp thorns shoot from Izayoi's fingertips!
Norwen seems to relax.
There is a low, resonant hum as an invisible shockwave emanates from Norwen's mind.
Arcadin gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through her.
You gasp in pain as the wave of force passes through you.
You are impacted on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's whirlwind causing minimal damage.
You are struck on the dorsal-fin by Norwen's mental lash causing paltry damage.
Izayoi gasps in pain as the wave of force passes through him.
Norwen has been slain!
Your blood freezes as you hear Norwen's death cry.
Norwen's disembodied soul rises from her ravaged corpse.
'Ah, Norwen.' the incarnation of death says. 'Your time is at hand.'
The incarnation of death swings a Scythe of Soul Rending in a long, lazy arc...
The head of Norwen falls to the ground.
Norwen's corpse crumbles into dust.
Norwen blinks rapidly, several times.
Norwen stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Norwen stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Norwen stiffens for a moment, then blinks and shakes her head.
Norwen shivers as a wave of goosebumps washes up her spine.
Norwen's feet rise a few inches above the surface.
Norwen turns translucent.
Norwen's spirit disappears with an ear-splitting BANG!
You must specify a target if you are not in combat.
Type 'HELP STRIKE' for more information.

-78 +17 +13
[***][-/][npk]<4230hp 1988sp 2317st>