skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »
Nemix If you need any plugins let me know what you want. I’ve got a few things of my own and fixed a few of outdated plugins from other people.
Nerion
I still want this.
Nemix I’ve been working on it, the script I have to trigger off of the prompt doesn’t work. Mush’s creator has yet to get back to me about it.
Saiyr You can try this plugin: http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/dytang/mm_prompt_extender.xml

It’s probably not the same as the zMUD script (it’s definitely not as simple) but I can make additions to it, if someone wants. Also, it might be really buggy. There’s no easy way to make a trigger match a line that has no newline after it (a prompt), so I had to jump through lots of hoops.

Edit: I guess BBCode and doesn’t work.
Edit2: Doesn’t work with MXP, either.

Last edited on December 30, 2007 03:50pm.
Dragish nenmix can you make me a script that takes who, and drops out people unless their in certain clans?
same thing with where?
Nemix That would require a bit of thinking. One would have to have you manually search for the tag or input all the tags, unless it pulled a list of people from somewhere to compare the search to. I think either way I’d end up going about it would be pretty hard/slow.

I suggest sticking to clan list <clan#>.
Dragonburner I dont use mush, but heres how i accomplish this on zmud:

A). script to collect clan tags and log them by (clan #|tag)
Simple to do, clan info each clan upon login, or in my case, persistantly on the chatroom bot.

B). script to maintain a list of clan #’s you are checking, or just setup your alias to take parameters

C). script with loop on who to pull clan tag from each online player and compare with tag database, and then comparing what clan its in to see if its on the list of clans, if not, gag

Last edited on July 18, 2008 02:43pm.
Hekate
I’ve been working on it, the script I have to trigger off of the prompt doesn’t work. Mush’s creator has yet to get back to me about it.

You can solve this by making sure the checkbox next to "CONVERT IAC EOR/GA to new line" in the Game -> Configure -> Output dialog box is checked, and then sending the following three characters to the game when you first connect: ÿýï (I don’t know whether these will show up on your browser or get filtered out, but they are ASCII characters 255, 253, and 239, in that order).

255 = IAC (interpret as a command)
253 = DO (a request to the server to perform the option that follows)
239 = EOR (end of record option)

This tells the game to send the EOR character at the end of each prompt, and the option that you checked in the client converts that character to a newline character, which then makes prompts triggerable. You’ll note that the client doesn’t actually put an extra line on your screen after every prompt, so you won’t even notice that this option is on.

I send these characters from within a Lua script that’s called by a trigger that triggers on the "CONNECT OK", etc. text when you first connect. You’ll know that it worked when the game replies with "EOR OK" and spits out the logo and login prompt again.

For more info, check out RFC 854 (telnet protocol) and RFC 885 (end of record).

Hope this helped!
Nemix This didn’t solve the problem, however it did stop other lines from clumping together. Perhaps there’s another setting I’m overlooking.
Hekate
This didn’t solve the problem, however it did stop other lines from clumping together. Perhaps there’s another setting I’m overlooking.

I apologize if this comes of condescending (I don’t mean it that way), but it does solve the problem. If you still can’t trigger off prompts then you didn’t send the right characters, or they weren’t in the right sequence, or you didn’t send them at the right time, etc. Can you explain better how you tried it? I might be able to help more!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »