skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Ghostalker
So… I remember from back in the day, that the client on the MateriaMagica site has a bar that displays the monster you’re fighting’s health percent.

Originally I assumed that the MG client was just that cool and knew the health. Now, from looking at it, I’m thinking it triggers off of the damage line at the end of each round.

So… My question is thus: Can I get zmud to do that? And if so, how?
Drahylin
I know it can to a point…it makes it’s own bar under the Opponents Health string.

Haven’t figured it out to make the gauges report it.
Zazou
This is the code I’ve been using for a while:

#CLASS {enemyhp}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is in good health.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 100 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has several minor scratches.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 95 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has several minor wounds and bruises.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 82.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has some significant wounds.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 67.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has some very significant wounds and scratches.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 52.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) looks pretty beaten up.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 40 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is in terrible condition.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 30 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is vomiting blood.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 20 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) screams in agony.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 12.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) pales visibly as death nears.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 7.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is barely clinging to life.} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 2.5 100}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has been slain!} {#GAUGE en "Enemy HP" 0 100}
#BUTTON 4 {Enemy HP} {} {} {} {0} {} {} {Size} {120} {13} {Pos} {2} {368} {79} {} {Gauge||12|100|20|8} {} "" {Explore|Inset} {} {en}
#CLASS 0

I’m sure you’d want to change the position for your own tastes. It shows the enemy’s remaining HP in a bar at the top of the zMUD window.

Zazou.
Ghostalker
Zazou, I’ve been using that now, and it placed it conveniently right below my own health bar on it’s own, allowing for easy comparison of my own health and enemy health.

Many thanks :)
Zazou
No problem at all! That’s pretty much what I do, to weigh my chances of victory. :)

I should’ve mentioned, I took the original percentages from AODojo many moons ago.

Zazou.
Saitok
I’m not very good at this stuff, how would I change the position of the gauge exactly?
Ghostalker
Sai, I realize this is months after the fact, but in case you or anyone haven’t figured it out yet…

Go into the enemyhp class, select the enemy HP button.

Select Position/Size tab.

Uncheck "auto position" if it’s checked, and move the bar around with the fields below that.

I have it set to: Left 1, Top 20

I also set the size to: Width 200, Height 15

Places the enemy HP bar directly below your own, and the same size (for mine at least), allowing for quick visual reference. And whatnot.

Later nigra ;D
Tejon
For those who prefer not to cut into the real estate of their mud output window, here is a text-based alternative.

Tejon

#CLASS {enemybar}
#VAR enhpbar {||||||||||||||||||||}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has been slain!} {#var enhp Dead}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has several minor scratches.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 95%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)|||||||||||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)+
#echo @enhpbar %ansi( green, hi) @enhp
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has several minor wounds and bruises.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 90%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has some significant wounds.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 80%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) has some very significant wounds and scratches.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 70%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is barely clinging to life.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 10%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++++++++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is in perfect health.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 100%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, blue)||||||||||||||||||||
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is in terrible condition.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 50%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) is vomiting blood.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 40%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) looks pretty beaten up.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 60%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) pales visibly as death nears.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 20%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++++++++++
#class 0
}
#TRIGGER {^(*) screams in agony.} {
#class enemybar
#var enhp 30%
#var enhpbar %ansi( bold, red, red)||||||%ansi( bold, black, blue)++++++++++++++
#class 0
}
#CLASS 0
Sarok Looks like i have a problem with this one. shows only like every other
damage level. It used to work well earlier :(
Vahu

Updated enemy health percent. Took a while to find a big enough mob for me to drop no more than 1% a round to accurately check, and can actually kill to get the very bottom of the %’s accurate (Apparently, the male prostitute in templeton has about 15k hp. His death has been a big help). :\ I’m on Zmud now too, except my enemy health is the same thing, with the %’s changed to these figures.

perfect health 100 several minor scratches 90-99 several minor wounds and bruises 75-89 some significant wounds 60-74 some very significant wounds and scratches 45-59 looks pretty beaten up 35-44 is in terrible condition 25-34 is vomiting blood 16-24 screams in agony 11-15 pales visibly as death nears 5-10 is barely clinging to life 0-4

Page 1 of 1 1