skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Lako Saw this on the mm equipment search

Item ‘the Sister-scythe Catastrophe’ is type weapon, alignment -500, made of admantite,
has keywords ‘catastrophe sister scythe sleeklooking’, equipped wielded as a weapon.
This item weighs 0 stones and 99 pebbles, and is valued at 33,100 gp.
This level 125 item has the attributes: insulated magic-resistant
The Sister-scythe Catastrophe is in excellent condition.
Weapon type is scythe, does 95 points of slash damage for 2 stamina, accuracy 15.
Special weapon attributes: sharp
Affects damage by 25.
Affects agility by 2.
Affects align by -100.
*Your alignment must be less than -100 to use this item.
*This item may be repaired 12 times.
The wielder of this stylish scythe has many interesting options to consider. From behind the spiked handguard on the scythe’s black ivory snath, his hands may compose a symphony of devastation — including perhaps some staccato stabs from the snath’s exaggerated admantite point, and/or a glissando of cuts courtesy of the short blade at the foot of the snath. A scale of mezzo-forte slashes could make for a spectacular finish, the deciding note played fermata, of course, for emphasis. ‘Let me experience your symphony of catastrophe,’ he may tacitly be told. ‘Key of death, please.’
Maggie where/whos that from?
Katran
it may come from the new village of Gilvery; it certainly must be associated with it.
Maggie wheres that?
Lako It’s northeast of New Rigel, it skirts the coast line. It has docks so you should find it pretty easily.

There has to be a mini involved in Gilvery, but I won’t figure it out.
Syll There is involving;

http://www.annwn.info/mobsearch.php?display=4481&lastsearch=gilvery&orderby=mobname&field=location&order=ASC
Lako This is the notorious dread pirate Kali, the wicked bride of the sea. Her
dress is limited to a short ocean-blue sarong beneath a shorter chainmail
skirt, and a revealing ocean-blue corset — also fortified with chainmail.
Slender, silver torque armbands and a silver torque necklace complete her
attire and complement her glistening black skin. She’s a stunning vision,
but her reputation is a vicious one.
She is a drow approximately 4’7" tall.
The dread pirate Kali is in good health.
<right hand> the Sister-scythe Catastrophe (new)

Gilvery, all I’ve found out is 120 and below, you cannot flee from her or she’ll leave. I wasn’t able to dispel her either.

She only shows up after 6 PM on Saturdays in game. And I’m assuming its the same for Sundays as well.
Page 1 of 1 1