Kritos
#CLASS EXPTNL
#VAR EXPTNL
#VAR Level
#VAR Exp
#VAR Tnl
#VAR QP
#VAR Complete
#TRIGGER {* You have * experience points and need (*) to advance.} {@EXPTNL = %replace( "%1", ",")}
#TRIGGER {Total Level: (%d)} {#MATH Level (%1 + 1)}
#TRIGGER {You receive (*) experience points.} {@Exp = %replace( "%1", ",");#MATH Tnl (@EXPTNL/@Exp);#MATH EXPTNL (@EXPTNL-@Exp)}
#TRIGGER {Quest Points: (*) ~((*) quests~)} {@QP = %replace( "%1", ",");@Complete = %replace( "%2", ",")}
#ST Experience needed to level @Level~: @EXPTNL I will get there in @tnl kills. @QP Quest Points @Complete Quests
#CLASS 0

Shows on the bottom of your bar, will calculate how many kills it will take you to level given the XP from your last kill. Also puts some useful information down there.
Syron How would i get this to work? how would i get any script to work? i’m new to scripting.
actually mainly this script, it say

"Variable: EXPTNL -117000
Variable Level not defined
Variable: Exp 19500
Variable: Tnl -5
Variable QP not defined
Variable Complete not defined"

Last edited on December 20, 2008 12:29am.
Syron Never mind! just typed "score" then killed something and it worked! :D

leaving above post intact for reference

(btw, i don’t care about the quest part)

(and you’ve got to type score after every kill, can someone teach it maths? it should know them already… strange…)

Last edited on December 20, 2008 12:50am.
Syron let me clarify, 107k-19k=66k apparently. :/
and the fixed answer, 88k, -19k again, = 49k…

Last edited on December 20, 2008 01:02am.
Syron #VAR EXPTNL
#VAR Level
#VAR Exp
#VAR Tnl
#VAR QP
#VAR Complete
#TRIGGER {* You have * experience points and need (*) to advance.} {@EXPTNL = %replace( "%1", ",")}
#TRIGGER {Total Level: (%d)} {#MATH Level (%1 + 1)}
#TRIGGER {You receive (*) experience points.} {@Exp = %replace( "%1", ",");#MATH Tnl (@EXPTNL/@Exp);#MATH EXPTNL (@EXPTNL-@Exp)}
#TRIGGER {Quest Points: (*) ~((*) quests~)} {@QP = %replace( "%1", ",");@Complete = %replace( "%2", ",")}
#ST Experience needed to level @Level~: @EXPTNL I will get there in @tnl kills. @QP Quest Points

this makes it display the level at least, thanks go to "http://mb.aodojo.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5343"
Syron Delete the class for this, use the "fix" and it works perfectly! this site is officially inferior for scripts :P
Zazou
…you’re welcome?
Muteki
!
Kritos
Delete the class for this, use the "fix" and it works perfectly! this site is officially inferior for scripts :P

so your fix was adding completed quests to the status bar and cluttering your triggers folder by removing the class folder? mmmkay

the script works fine and yes, you have to hit SCORE to get it to work because the script doesn’t have telepathic powers, it has to see what your stats are.

Last edited on March 27, 2009 06:02pm.
Ixlone Archon point version.

Script

#CLASS {scripts|level_calculator}
#ALIAS tnl {ft AP needed to level @level~: @exptnl I will get there in @tnl kills at @lastexp a kill.}
#REGEX "tnl_capture" {\* You have (.+) archon points and need (.+) to advance.} {
#t- tnl_capture
@exptnl = %replace( "%2", ",")
} "" {disable}
#REGEX { Class Level:\s+(\d+) Total Level: 241} {#math level (%1 + 1)}
#REGEX {Proficiency Complexity Comprehension \(PCC\):} {#t+ tnl_capture}
#REGEX {You (gain|receive) (\d+) archon points.$} {
exp = %2
#if {@exp >= 1} {lastexp = @exp}
#if {@exp >= 1} {
#math tnl (@exptnl/@exp)
#math exptnl (@exptnl-@exp)
}
}
#REGEX {^(An Archon master|Tispherone) tells you, ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you (\d+) archon points, \d+ practices, (.+) gold, and (.+) questpoints!’} {
exp = %2
#if {@exp >= 1} {lastexp = @exp}
#if {@exp >= 1} {
#math tnl (@exptnl/@exp)
#math exptnl (@exptnl-@exp)
}
}
#STAT {AP needed to level @level~: @exptnl I will get there in @tnl kills at @lastexp a kill.}
#CLASS 0

Usage

Import and will run, type score to set your current info and after every level you gain.

tnl - announce to form your current status.
Page 1 of 1 1