skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Katran
This script allows you to add NPCs you are currently looking for to a list, then highlights these NPCs (colours the foreground bright yellow) when you see them on scan. I find this useful if the scan output is really spammy, such as in Rune.

Here I have used ";" as the command stacking character.

#CLASS {find}
#ALIAS find {#IF (%1 = %null) {#SH ~[Find~] No keywords given. Please try again!} {#ADDI find {%-1};#SH ~[Find~] Adding item ~"%-1~".}}
#ALIAS fclear {#RES find}
#ALIAS fshow {#SH {~[Find~] Currently looking for:};#IF (@find = %null) {#SH n/a} {#FORALL @find {#SH %ismember( %i, @find). %i}}}
#ALIAS fdel {#IF (%1 = %null) {#SH ~[Find~] No item number given. Please try again!} {#IF (@find.%1 = %null) {#SH ~[Find~] Item %1 does not exist. Please try again!} {#SH ~[Find~] Deleting item %1, ~"@find.%1~".;#DELN find %1}}}
#VAR find {} {}
#TRIGGER {{@find} is {right here|close by|not far off|a brief walk away|rather far off|in the distance|almost out of sight} {to the north|to the east|to the south|to the west|to the northeast|to the southeast|to the southwest|to the northwest|upwards|downwards}.$} {#IF (@find != %null) {#CO bold,yellow} {}}
#CLASS 0

To add an item, use "Find <end of NPC name, or entire NPC name>".
To view the list of NPCs you’re currently looking for, use "fshow".
To delete an item off the list, use "fdel <#>".
To reset the entire class and delete all items, use "fclear".

Optional triggers: automatically add NPCs from your quests to the find list.

#TRIGGER {^Phase %d: {Defeat|Visit|Rescue} (*).$} {find %1}
#TRIGGER {^Phase %d: Locate and deliver * to (*).$} {find %1}

If you use the optional triggers, you may want to make a trigger to remove an NPC from the list when you’re done with it. But I’ll leave that up to you, since I’m lazy.

Let me know if there are any problems!
Page 1 of 1 1