skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Nemix Theres a room within Wroth that you will be transported to a maze. Within the maze is a single portal which will take you to a 2 room area with the Purseur and another portal that takes you to the main floor of wroth. The maze has a lot of traps and a few aggressive npc’s within it, try to remember which way you have checked and your sure to find the portal.

The Orc Purseur is a good way to spend some time and you get rewarded to explore. If you find him, sayto him yes and nod at him. I can’t quite understand what he says but its easy to get as much as the NPC/Area. Find the npc he speaks of and kill it, if it drops any body parts take one back to the Orc to get a reward of 1 practice point and either 2 or 3 proficiency manuals/didactic parchments.

Helpful thing I’ve noticed about the level requirement on all the manuals from the Orc Purseur. They end up being 30 levels below the person that got it. So 241 will get level 211 requirement, level 120 would get lvl 90 requirement, so on.
Birger he wont talk to me and im level 94, do i have to be level 120 for him to talk to me?
Keely
he wont talk to me and im level 94, do i have to be level 120 for him to talk to me?

I had the same problem the first time I found him. The problem was that I’d ran into the room, and back out, not noticing that he’d said anything to me. Someone there told me to just sayto orc yes even though he’d said nothing that I saw anyway, so I did, and it worked :) Sometimes we all just move too fast.
Page 1 of 1 1