skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Blitzen Hey Clan 92, great site you have here!

Just wondering how the power was determined on your clan search.

Also, have you thought about adding most hours/player rankings like pkzone? Since pkzone doesnt capture the newly changed gossip message yours would be better.
Vaneir
The strength rating of a player is determined by their level, and activity.

Each player is given points based on their level. Archons will recieve many more points than a first classer, and higher level archons recieve more points than lower level archons.

Players that don’t log on often (or at all) only recieve a fraction of what a player that logs on daily recieve. For this reason, clans that are mostly inactive will be ranked much lower than active clans, even if they have more higher level characters.

I believe our player search already has a listing of the most active players, or maybe we should call it most idle characters.

As far as the player ranking goes, I’ll probably code that in when I work on the PK aspect of the site. So far, there are a few other sites that already do this.
Drahylin
Yes, but if clananwwn did it, more people would use it! and then the spawn of hell that is PKzone can be left to the old people…or just Colin…
Page 1 of 1 1