skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Dragonburner
Weapons in database/profiles:
—-

With the correct ‘damage’ shown on weapons(properly showing base damage), the following is discernable from a weapons ID, and could be added to the bottom of weapon output:

Weapon will deal (base + gain * skill% + (str - 19) * 2 ) damage against 0 ar.
+4% if weapon is over 1 stone.

—-

Bringing me to part 2:

Allow people to input their chars skills prof/spells, and score, which would let things like that be specifically calculated for people who are logged in, allowing you to add the

With your knowledge of ‘<weapon>’ <name> will do <damage> damage against 0 ar.

Furthermore, by allowing people to input their stats, you could add a line to the bottom of the item profiles:

You are (un)able to wear this item at this time.

Possibility to even add a check mark after requirements/recolor them to red/green to state whether or not someone meets each individual requirement
Katran
I like it.

However we will have to update all the older weapons to show the correct damage. :S
Dragonburner I can say with 95% certainty that a given weapons damage will correlate directly to the level of the weapon, and the weight of the weapon.

Solution?

Solve for weapon damage/level multiplier for list of weapons skills instead of checking every weapon, and then deal with the few outlying weapons who engage in the douchebaggery of having nonstandard damage.
Lewd Dragonburner’s mathematical sorcery makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
Page 1 of 1 1