skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Siege
Nothing much, but I create this kind of stuff to get practice with Zmud programming.

This script does an "auction id 1" and tells you if you want to bid on the item to make a profit by saccing it. It does not take into account other people’s bids. Nor does it check to see if your level is high enough or if there is a no-sac flag. I had that all put together but decided not to put it in due to current time restraints (work).

Alias:

#alias {aucid} {#t+ auctionsac;#wait 100;auc id 1;#wait 400;#t- auctionsac}

#CLASS {auctionsac}
#VAR sacgold {166}
#VAR minbid {100}
#TRIGGER "aucbidtrig" {^This item weighs &stoneweightx stones and &pebblesx pebbles, and is valued at &goldworth gp.} {#var goldworth %replace( @goldworth, ",", "");#math sacgold %round( @goldworth * 0.025);#sub {This item weighs %ansi(gray)%2 %ansi(blue, high)stones and %ansi(gray)%1 %ansi(blue, high)pebbles, and can be sacced for %ansi(gray)@sacgold %ansi(blue, high)gp.};#unvar stoneweightx;#unvar pebblesx;#unvar goldworth;#wait 200;#if (@sacgold > @minbid) {#wait 300;#echo %ansi( white, high)"Bid!"} {#wait 300;#echo %ansi( red, high)"NO Bid!"}}
#TRIGGER {^The minimum bid on this item is ~[&minbid~] gp.} {#var minbid %replace( @minbid, ",", "")}
#CLASS 0

Feel free to edit and use this code elsewhere.
Siege
Here is the trigger by itself in the ‘SacSubber’ folder.

Simply, this will display:

This item weighs 50 stones and 0 pebbles, and can be sacced for 764 gp.

#CLASS {SacSubber}
#TRIGGER "aucbidtrig" {^This item weighs &stoneweightx stones and &pebblesx pebbles, and is valued at &goldworth gp.} {#var goldworth %replace( @goldworth, ",", "");#math sacgold %round( @goldworth * 0.025);#sub {This item weighs %ansi(gray)%2 %ansi(blue, high)stones and %ansi(gray)%1 %ansi(blue, high)pebbles, and can be sacced for %ansi(gray)@sacgold %ansi(blue, high)gp.};#unvar stoneweightx;#unvar pebblesx;#unvar goldworth;#unvar sacgold}
#CLASS 0

Take note that if you have the ‘show messages’ checked in the zmud settings, you will see the variables being deleted every time you look at something.

EDIT: P.S. 2.5% is what I have down. Saccing brings in a higher percentage (more like 3.0-3.2%) so change it if you want.

Last edited on November 18, 2006 12:06am.
Page 1 of 1 1