skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Taerel Anyone know how to access the tunnel system under the tavern of the boars, to get to the foreman?
Sarok Is a lil mini
Karo
Anyone know how to access the tunnel system under the tavern of the boars, to get to the foreman?

Look around. Try talking to the workers and patrons of the tavern. See what they have to say. Perhaps someone has something to tell you..
Taerel I figured as much. The one bartender before the skeletal worker asks if there is something he could help me with or something but nothing I say makes him do anything.
Nemix Try asking about the history of the Inn.
Taerel Ah got him to talk finally. Told me to talk to Thigo about it so I did and he gave me a riddle. Now I get to bust my head with figuring that out. :D Probably a really simple answer.
Taerel Figures it was the first thing I think of, and confirmed by someone. :) On that note does anyone know what happens if you complete the arena challenge in all classes? I’ve heard a rumor that you get equipment.
Taerel and do you have to complete it in archon also?

Last edited on December 5, 2008 08:33am.
Dragonburner yes, yes, and a charges per day rejuvination item
Ovelia
Iirc, you (I guess used to) get an item at the end.
At Archon, you use or need all the items or rewards you get from each multiclass for a Mark.

Or something to that effect.
I guess you don’t get tokens now and it’s just ‘recorded’ in your pfile.
Page 1 of 1 1