skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Qaaronj Need help getting the mark of observation.

I’ve found the birdwatcher but I can’t find the diary. I don’t even know where to look for it.

From what I understand you’re supposed to get the diary bring it to the birdwatcher get the egg and then bring the egg to the birdwatcher. I’ve spent a ton of time in Rune Forest looking for it and if I could just get the area of it I’d be more than happy to search.

Anyway any help on this would be appreciated.
Aver The diary usually drops in the same room as Servos or somewhere nearby. Someone probably already gave it to him. Also the egg only repops once in a blue moon so have fun actually getting it the bringing it back alive.
Katran
it’s just randomly somewhere in Rune Forest I think…
Qaaronj Yea I realize this mark takes like a month to get xD. I just want to be heading in the right direction I’m determined to get it.

Thanks again guys, you all rock
Ovelia
I know this is a bit late but…
I’ll just share my experience of it.
[Note that I did this about 2002-03 so the info MAY have changed since! lol]

So you look for this diary in the Rune Forest (usually around the small area where the leprechaun hangs) then find Sevros the birdwatcher.
He’s a wanderer, used to be trackable… NOT ANYMORE!! ^_^a
He’ll start babbling something about saving eagles blah blah
He hands you a notepad thing and some jerky, then go to the LPK eagle’s nest room in the Thief’s Forest (up in the trees, don’t hang out on the branches too long or you’ll fall off!) and look in the nest to see if the then-reboot-only egg is there.
Grab it, Mumsy Eagle swoops in to kill you but you res right away since it’s only LPK.
The egg hatches, the chick gets hungry looking for food and you give it 1 strip of meat that you are given with.
Keep it alive enough to go back to RF (or unhatched, w/e) and walk into the room with the chickadee in tow where Sevros is in and BAM! Mark.
I received 75pracs and 16k xp >.>
And a stick that has 10 charges of Find Familiar XD

You must remember that you can only feed the eaglet with the food you are provided with :O
So run, Forrest, Run!
Izayoi Only the food Servos gives? So what’s the point of the similar (if not identical) meat from the goblin bird catchers?
Shinde The strips of meat dropped in the NR forest are ok to feed him, at least he ate them and didn’t keel over.

However, I did had problems getting him to form with me, so I had to charm him.

Having a friend near rune/rune forest to nexus helps immensely too.
Page 1 of 1 1