skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »
Vur
I was wondering if there was a way we could add to the site to compare classes. So we can see what skill/spells we would be getting and/or missing
Doolb that was nice how pkzone had that, id like to see that added as well
Chaosfire On that note, being able to filter the types of spells would be nice and fairly easy to code. abjuration, alteration, summoning, enchantment, illusion, thought, etc.
Zazou
[thread necromancy]

This *would* be a good thing to have. It’s been a long time since I used PKZone (hell, it’s been a long time since anyone has). Anyone know how theirs worked, in terms of interface?
Balimos
This is where I was headed the other day when I was mentioning to Zazou about sorting spells and profs by school (abjuration, elemental, etc. for spells and defense, technical, mystical, combat, etc for profs). Obviously this thread has it stated a little more clearly.
Zazou
Did we want to just compare two classes or two class *paths*? (What did PKZone do?)
Vur
It was just like character builder, but it would build two characters, or one class at a time. It would list unique skills/spells for each class/character and list ones in common. That should give you something to start on. :)
Zazou
Well, that sounds good. Unless anyone has further ideas, I’ll make one which does this:

Accepts two class paths (not necessarily complete ones), then displays three columns. The leftmost is the skills unique to path #1, center is the overlap, and rightmost is those unique to path #2.

Should be very quick and easy to write.
Lunarea Sorta related but a tad off topic, but a way to view the skills and spells of an Archon alone would be nice to have instead of having to select four classes.
Balimos
If you’ll look at the skills link, where you can choose by class. At the very bottom is Archon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »