skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Sprat A beautiful woman with raven tresses watches you guardedly.

The chief of the valkyrie defense squad entrusted with the safety of the
children of the Nayar dynasty, Uy spends her off-days in Tellerium, among
her bretheren. She trains and recruits young valkyries for fun, greeting
them with a warm smile, a word of caution about the dangerous plains of
Avros, and the occasional bit of gold for the poorer amon them. Those off-
days seem to be growing more and more frequent, as her duties become more
ceremonial, as she ages into her late twenties. After all; they only want
you when you’re seventeen, when you’re thirty one, you’re no fun.
She is a minotaur approximately 6’9" tall.
Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe is in good health.

Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe is protected by one of the Powers.
Daercyn Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe says to you, ‘Greetings, sister.’
‘I need a favor of you; a perilous one, so do not agree too quickly.’ Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe says to you.
‘The fierce gorgon, who lives in the cave north of the snow giants’ home, has been eating our bretheren, and other local warriors.’ Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe says to you. ‘It is said that her gaze can kill from a hundred yards.’
Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe holds your hand in hers, and cautions, ‘Death is as important a part of existence as life is;; but this gorgon is different than the other monsters that menace the plains of Alyria. Survivors said that she does not honor her victims, and leaves their bodies about her abode forever, damning them to a fate worse than non-existence.’
Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe says to you, ‘Their bodies must be freed, and that shall occur in all due time;; first, we must insulate all valkyries and other adventurers to the threat posed by her determiendly non-valkyrie views on death, renewal and ritual.’
‘Jena the herbalist has agreed to try to make a vaccinating philter, but said that I need to bring samples to her first.’ Uy, valkyrie guardian of the Nayar tribe says to you. ‘I am unable to go, due to my oath to the Nayar family. Please bring five vials of the gorgon’s blood- in the name of valkyrie pride, sister.’
Daercyn ^^ that is what she said to my alt, who is a valkyrie

Last edited on May 25, 2009 03:56pm.
Page 1 of 1 1