skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Jasiucywil i walk to this room A Dilapidated Cottage and theres no exit i cant recall or use gemstone what i can do??? plis help meeee.

A Dilapidated Cottage

A decaying A-frame stands here, barely vertical against the tall iron
fence to the north. Long weeds and short dandelions grow through cracks in the porch, and aside from the various parasitic and natural fauna, not much appears to have lived here in a long time. A few stones, arranged in a circle, seem to outline the interior of the house and eventually make their way through the western wall, and out south before coming back in the front door. It seems likely that a spell was once placed on the area, because no bugs or insects have invaded, and the wood is termite-free. It must have been a particularly powerful one, because even now, likely centuries after the spell was bound to the dirt, the air is still free of flies and no ants crawl up your leg. It therefore is probable that this house was once quite a bit more pleasant to look at, and was inhabited by a person very well learned in the magical arts.
Nemix Some exits aren’t visible. Try going each direction, if this is the room in rune then I believe it’s south.
Page 1 of 1 1