skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Siege
If any of you people out there need/want a script for something you do in game, feel free to post it here and I will see if I can get one written up.

Few things though:
-I will not create herbalism scripts. Ever.
-I will not create scripts that are in obvious violation of game rules.
-Keep in mind that my character is only level 115, so if you give me a script for higher level things, chances are I won’t be able to test them.
-Zmud only, no Cmud nor Portal nor Mush.

Besides all that, feel free to post requests and I’ll see what I can do.
Siege
First request:

#CLASS {CwnAnnwnQL}
#ALIAS qlookup {#url {http://www.annwn.info/questsearch.php?lastsearch=@quest&orderby=questname&field=quest&order=DESC}}
#VAR quest {}
#TRIGGER {^This quest is called '&quest', for Adventurers levels (%d) to (%d).} {#var quest %replace( @quest, " ", "~%20")}
#CLASS 0

When you get a quest, you can type the alias: ‘qlookup’ and it will launch your default browser to clan 92’s website, allowing you to view the quest and hints there.

This is modified version of another similar script that worked with PKZone, therefore I take no credit for this script.

Keep the requests coming.
Xane
How about a capture box that has all currents affects in it, color coded, automatically updates, with spell casts on you, and spell wear offs… so it keeps track without having to check effects list. Also, real time durations, not "ingame" time. it would be much appreciated if you could script something like this. Im sure the entire playerbase would utilize this, who wants to keep check effects list anyways?

If you’re gonna do it, do it big.

Siege
This thread is 5 years old Xane, maybe someone else can do this but I’m retired in the Zmud coding aspect of the game. I just play with what I have now-a-days and I don’t have this.
Page 1 of 1 1