Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »
Jheron I suppose we have a vacancy now.
Aesir omgwtfbbq
Katran
Hah!
Blitzen yeah I saw that too, I was thinking the 3 full alliances would stay that way for a long time, :o
Guest an alliance should just be that. how can you legitimately kill alliance members??? although thinking back ok americans can do anything!!!!! just call it friendly fire…
Katran
Sad or not, the alliance agreement did not have anything to do with PK. So yeah. It was "legitimate".
Jheron It’s just pk, it’s part of the game.
Jheron Oh and if i may add, it it sad that a clan would choose to leave an alliance over this. It’s always sad when PK angers people to a point where they make impulsive choices. I felt that some thought that the word alliance meant security. I considered this to be more of a league, if i were to put it into sport’s terms. You still compete within your league, while still having the same goals and interests: to succeed and progress individually. :)
Botanicus Some clans allow people to kill one another freely, offering no security. Though these are to be groups of like minded individuals.

if an alliance is a supergoup of clans, and clans are a collection of people who will not attack one another, why would an alliance attack one another? your sports analogy seems to fit better with First string fighting Second string. Ok in skirmishes and training, but not so fun when you’re on the field.
Yreobryn It’s sadder when people enjoy harming other people…
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »