skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Vaneir
First off, thanks to all the people that helped make this win possible. I’ve posted the email/comments on the blog section of the site.

This website contest was the toughest by far. While there were alot fewer entries this year, the overall quality of each site has improved dramatically from previous contests. Hats off to everyone that entered this year.

Alot of people helped submit information and I would like to thank the entire community for their help.

Special mentions:
Tejon, who developed many of the tools, gadgets and images on the site. He also coordinated and managed the writing of our skill database entries. There is no doubt that this win wouldn’t have been possible without his help and expertise.
Zazou, for writing the Character Builder/Restring Machine and for the help with the original creation of our Trackers.
Katran, who submitted a huge portion of our databases.
All of my clan members, and to the alliance, for their help, support and contributions.
The entire Materia Magica community. Thanks to everyone that helped by submitting information.
Niky Grats, well done, gang!
Thornak
Congratulations - you guys deserve it. You have made a first class site here. Thanks… and i hope you keep it up.
Egoful Gratz! :)
Drahylin
my pleasure to submit…and congratulations on the win.
Drahylin
Drahylin
Drahylin
…sorry on the rtiple…my net lagged and booted me.
Page 1 of 1 1