skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Tejon
This past weekend, the site went live with its Ferry Scheduler, accessible at http://www.annwn.info/ferry.php or from the link in the navigation bar under Tools.

The Ferry Scheduler should work on Firefox or Internet Explorer, as long as JavaScript is not turned off, and should be quite accurate if your system clock is accurate. However, the tool is new, so if there are problems, please contact a clan member in game.
Storrm THAT is cool
Guest I would need to set my computer to Central Standard for this to work i guess? kinda need it on gmt lol, fix this!
Katran
I think not. your system knows what time zone it’s in, too.
Guest Hmm, it’s out by quite a bit then, when the riddenmast was due at sigil it docked at rune, and the merdraco seems to be behind schedule, i had a word with pierot about it but he didnt seem too bothered.
I just have my time set to automatically update via apple.com.
I hope this is useful in finding whatever problem i am experiencing?
Tejon
It is kind of embarassing to admit but… I wasn’t accounting for daylight savings time! Oops! It should be fixed now, just reload the page. And thanks for bringing that to our attention.
Guest Do not intend to insult! just incase you dont know i know holland use dates and adjustments for daylight savings and wouldnt be surprised if a few other countries do too!
xxxx
Tejon
The Ferry Scheduler works off the clock on the USER’S computer, only synchronizing with the ClanAnnwn.net server about every 10 minutes. (This means that the Scheduler puts almost no load on the network at all!) As long as the clock and timezone on your computer are set correctly, time changes should work fine. The problem on Sunday was that game server and the ClanAnnwn.net webserver were not synchronized because of the time change. That synchronization should happen automatically now though.
Guest Last comment looked really obvious, meant to say holland use DIFFERENT times and dates.

But sounds like it adjusts for all that automatically now so i’ll be quiet:)
Page 1 of 1 1