skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Zazou
We’ve been working on fixing our clan rosters recently (they were really, really wrong in places). If there are still errors in yours, please let us know! (Preferably by replying to this thread or accosting me in game).
Qualnual 114’s roster is 100% correct.

Edited by Qualnual on Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:05:47 +0000.
Zazou
Excellent! Thanks.
Kedewan 149 Fortuna Umbra is not complete.
Aerii (clan owner) is missing. And some new members too: Astralfire, Arcainus, Lunitari.
Kaczia Clan 75 is missing Xithus. Thanks.
Kaczia ooo ignore me. I see now that I can see real life hours now. sorry for double post. thanks :)
Zazou
Damnit, that code still isn’t updating clan rosters when people join/leave clans. How annoying.
Revolution wow that’s pretty hardcore lol 3 of whispers members havent logged in since 20 years BEFORE the game was even created :P
Zazou
Yeah, that was pretty hardcore of them. We fixed the bug, and they now seem far less impressive.

Note that clans which have undergone clan merges currently won’t appear correctly (annoying as hell feature)—we’re working on that, too.
Olorin Vampire’s Mask has 7 people on the roster that are no longer part of the clan. Divarigo, Papa, Zadda, Ayaka, Yggdrasil, Woundjuice, and Xage.
Page 1 of 1 1