skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Zazou
I decided we should keep a log of significant changes to the site which aren’t quite worthy of a news post, just so everyone can see what we’ve been up to.

I added a way to link stationary NPCs to the room they’re in, like Alpheus Grimaldi. This is reflected in quests. The list isn’t quite complete, but we managed to pull quite a lot automatically.

I’ll add a way for users to fill in the blanks soon!

Edited by Zazou on Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:09:19 +0000.
Zazou
- Fixed display and Javascript bugs in the speedwalk generator (how did I not notice that!?).
- Fixed the files search by tagged players.
Zazou
- Uploaded new vmap files, fixed the red colours on the map, and removed a pointless zoom level.
- Changed the player pages to reference by name rather than numeric ID everywhere (bit more elegant)
Zazou
- allowed users to change their timezone (look in preferences)
- added the forum search
- fixed the restringer (although it’s still broken in chrome due to a different bug)
- implemented an email-based password reset for users who gave an email address
- fixed everything to do with page histories.
- made time online represent true time online (that is, it adds on the current online time to the monthly).
- fixed the rest of the themes (and removed kaballah)
- added back related skills links at bottom of a particular skill’s page.
- added something for non-authorised users to submit long descs to items missing them
- added shop/spell lists for clerics (not many are filled in yet)
Balimos
"…(and removed kaballah)"

You’re dead to me.
Vur
Dead to me too…. What a mayor he’ll turn out to be….
Zazou
- rewritten vmap searcher and optimised, and released
- fixed some bugs when rendering links in the mapper
- extended the room view to show mobs in the room
- mapped CTF
- fixed forum topic deletion
- fixed CSS issues in Ogle; a bug in chrome seems to be the limiting factor now
- removed some erroneous skills
- allowed for spellbooks with the line "A total of 4/7 spells and 90/70 complexity points." instead of the standard "can hold up to X spells with a maximum of X complexity points" to be added (which looks to be the case for books with pre-scribe spells)
- corrected mush speedwalks with longer single direction paths: it has a max of 99 in a direction it can handle at a time, hall->xaventry generates a 107(nw), it would have to be 99(nw)8(nw) to work correctly.
- added a hidden checkbox for quest phases, so that we can update it with the actual phase and note that it was hidden.
- added reCAPTCHA to the registration page to prevent spambots signing up.
Zazou
- a list of your contributions to the NPC/item/quest databases can now be seen on your ‘contribs’ page.
- "value one", "value two" etc on the item edit page have been changed so that a more descriptive field name is provided for each item type.
Zazou
- Fixed quest submitter
Page 1 of 1 1