skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Tamlin For helping to free an innocent victim from imprisonment, the Powers have granted thee a Mark.
You have been granted the Mark of Escape!
You gain 64 practices!
You gain 180 quest points!

‘Thank you, I owe you my life.’ Bendira says.

Bendira says, ‘I was coming to rescue my husband, using all of the tools we had free at Ilandrama’

‘Chalmes helped with the televiewing, and we were able to roughly triangulate where he was in the Underground.’ Bendira says.

Bendira says, ‘We had chartered a place for him aboard Damryn’s ship, but they had no itinerary beyond the Gulch and Three-Bearded Jake’s.’

‘I flew down here on the back of a roc, and managed to get onto the roof of the Tower unnoticed.’ Bendira says.

Bendira says, ‘While rapelling down the side, I was captured by an invisible spirit, full of horror and great power.’

‘It led me through the forest, how I know not, and handed me over to those…’ Bendira says.

‘Those…’ Bendira says.

Bendira sobs in misery, she really needs someone to comfort her from the looks of it!

Bendira exclaims, ‘…those things!’

‘But now you have rescued me, and I am so happy to hear that my dear husband Varda is safe.’ Bendira says.

‘Thank you for your help.’ Bendira says.

For helping to free an innocent victim from imprisonment, the Powers have granted thee a Mark.
You have been granted the Mark of Escape!
You gain 64 practices!
You gain 180 quest points!
Bendira stands up, dusts herself off, and dashes out into the caverns to rejoin her lost husband.

Edited by Tamlin on Mon, 01 Mar 2010 02:43:56 +0000.
Nixcraft
congrats! how do you get this mark?
Tamlin walk into her room
Zazou
Where is she? :o
Tamlin Hag
Page 1 of 1 1