skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Forral Hi,

2 suggestions for the lunar predictor:

1) Be updated in anticipation of the reboot, because Duende changed the timings/pairings of the moons.

2) Allow a user to click on the various phases to find out when SP Regen% would be optimal (which is useful for camping hunters, doing DoA, etc.)

Thanks,

Forral
Zazou
Do we know in what way he changed them?
Forral It’s Duende…does he ever give a straightforward response to a legitimate question? No, as per system updates he simply states "Worldgate pairings have been changed", and as such I’m going to assume the sp regen % and vandyne-knows-what-else will have been changed along with it.
Balimos
The meaning of Zazou’s response was that he has no way to update the lunar predictor without knowing the new pairings/st regen, etc. Maybe it’ll be given before the release of 4.3 but I wouldn’t count on it.
Forral Nod of course. Unfortunately he didn’t specify any details, and I didn’t see any specifics while on beta server last night. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Perhaps post a news entry so players know the lunar predictor may be off?
Forral As per the release of v4.3 today, Duey posted the following link on PKTalk C

http://www.materiamagica.com/towne/message/view_thread.php?board_id=9&msg_id=441793

Contains the updated worldgate pairings.
Page 1 of 1 1