skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Gulin
Gulin Was thinking it’d be cool to have a room search feature for specific room names. This could range from giving just the area the room is located in or something more complex.

Why this would be useful: Quests with no phase hints, Epic Quests, Televiewing, and seeing people on where if it were more specific.
Zazou
This already exists, but only within Ogle Alyria. If you go to an area’s map, you can search for rooms within just that area, or all areas.

Would it be useful to have a separate page for this?
Phaustix I think this would be a cool feature to have its own page for, but it should probably be alliance only.
Siege
Search for title of room, gives list of possible locations with links to each would be awesomesause.
Zazou
Added. Please review and suggest improvements.
Siege
Do like. Works good. Thanks.

Edit: On the rooms link on the left navigation menu -> You do not have permission to view this page. However, I can search for rooms a different way, which is weird.

Edited by Siege on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:07:51 +0000.
Zazou
Oh, that was in-fucking-genious of me. I tossed a permission on the page and forgot to add it to the default group. Carry on. :p

Edit: You’ll probably quickly notice that a lot of rooms aren’t tagged how they should be (deathtrap, etc). If anyone expresses an interest in categorising rooms like this, I can create an interface to do so.

Edited by Zazou on Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:33:54 +0000.
Page 1 of 1 1