skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Zazou
If your account had an amazingly terrible password, you’ll need to reset your password via the password reset form before you can log in. If you don’t have an email address stored with us, you’ll need to contact me in game to do so. For a little naming and shaming:

Picky, Weeble, Vittra, Charmante, Iyora, Gorm, Csia, Saiyr, Petra, Xiguy, Brimstone, Dilznic, Selig, Mythik, Charles, Chuckjr, Dublew, Vlidash, Ayri, Dayman, Isengrim, Damone, Enelya, Spatula, Behelen, Dof, Verbatim, Annandra, Krim, Ghaldos, Krawl, Urcyrr, Mutiny, Drem_87, Micheal, Doolb, Bler, Kragnar, Zircon, Sharpthorn, Testing, Phaustix, Cupcake, Phineas, Limhi, Morlack, Jehu, Lonar, Zenaux, Blix, Acelin, Ruslan, Sobo, Varys, Cyrell, Thien, Martin, Henry, Dada, Rausch, Bunch, McDonald, Recklectic, Iniquity, Lekans, Akiji, Mordechai, Daulf, Jhaero, Avrith, Jaycie, Davin, Wardin, Pinkpez, Kazmo, Rifty, Nooby, Ooglie booglie, Deamon, Oterix, Mikee, Dissidence, Trakata, Sinatra, Whisperblade, Sensi, Doze

Also, apologies for making everyone log in again.

Edited by Zazou on Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:51:41 +0100.
Karo lolol
Katran
Drem_87 should just be deleted.
Katran
Also Ooglie booglie and McDonald. What the fuck.
Zazou
I pruned some accounts which were obvious spam bots, and went to delete this one:

http://annwn.info/forums/topic/1759

Only to have that fail because it had made some posts. I’m still not _sure_ it wasn’t a bot…
Chaosfire Because if someone broke into one of those accounts, they could really wreak havoc

</sarcasm>
Katran
Wait hold on I missed the opening tag. *twitch*
Zazou
At least two of those two have above-normal access, but thanks for the input.
Page 1 of 1 1