skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Rathas

This quest [31587] is called ‘Egg Hunt’, for Adventurers levels 45 to 241. This is a SEASONAL quest. It is available for a limited time. Lord Agrippa is the master in charge of this quest. The spring season is finally here. One of the most prominent symbols of this time of year is the egg. I like to play a game every year. I hide an egg in the cities of New Rigel, Xaventry, Sigil, Tellerium and Templeton. If you go ask the quest masters there, I am sure they will give you a clue as to where to find it. In the mean time, you will need something to place the eggs in to keep them safe. Go and talk to Agatha. She will be able to guide you to a proper container.
Upon successful completion of this quest you can receive: *Up to 50 quest points, 4 practice points, 0 archon points, 0 build points, 0 piety, and 10,000 gold pieces. *The item ‘a woven, wooden basket’. Item ‘a woven, wooden basket’ is type container, alignment 0, made of wood, has keywords ‘woven basket spring’. This item weighs 0 stones and 0 pebbles, and is valued at 2,250 gp. This level 10 item has the attributes: no-auction nouncurse no-steal no-npc A woven, wooden basket is in excellent condition. Capacity: 5 items. Maximum weight: 3 st, 50 pb. Flags: none When you look inside, you see: Nothing. *This item has a limit of [1] per character. A small, oval basket contains long strands of fresh grass. Woven from fresh saplings, the soft grass inside would be a perfect place to store eggs.
You have 400 Alyrian minutes remaining to complete this quest. Egg Hunt consists of: Phase 1: *Visit Agatha.
Phase 2: *Visit the grocer. (hidden) Phase 3: *Journey to Gauntlet Park South. (hidden) Phase 4: *Journey to A Woodland Glade. (hidden) Phase 5: *Visit Memphis. (hidden) Phase 6: *Visit the Everlasting Phoenix. (hidden)

Keeps telling me when I try to submit it that quest rewards not found.

Katran

http://annwn.info/quest/3327

Page 1 of 1 1