skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Marksman Been a big fan of this site ever since Tejon told my wife and I about it .. I use the item search and NPC search regularly as well as occasionally using the clan search and player search, and today while I was playing with my wife in Verity we stumbled onto a horse that neither of us had seen before (and Ive been playing for nearly 5 years) .. So I came here to see what I could find out about it, and to my surprise it wasnt listed .. So I decided to make this string to help add things we find to the search engine. Heres the horse as you walk into the room …

An Asturian horse trots about the room here; its fluffy long hair obscuring its eyes.

Heres what you get when you look at him ..

With a soft, long-haired coat, this asturian horse barely stands taller than an averaged sized child. Its brown hair moves freely in the breeze in an almost magical fashion. Its mane is especially long, obscuring most of the poor creatures face. However, with a quick puff of air from its snout, the hair is pushed aside and it continues to prance about the room.
He is a horse approximately 6’11" tall.
An Asturian horse is in good health.

And .. on top of all that .. .. its hair dances .. lol and when it dances during battle the dance attacks the enemy .. the dance looks like this

The long hair on the Asturian horse moves in a beautiful dance across its body.

and at full health he has around 828 stamina .. thats all I can think of, so there ya go

Last edited on August 28, 2006 03:35pm.
Vaneir
That particular NPC has been added to the database.

All NPCs are submitted manually, as clan members come across them. Anyone that wants to help submit items/npcs/quests are welcome to, just contact me in game.

Last edited on August 28, 2006 11:16pm.
Page 1 of 1 1