skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »
Katran
We should go through the marks list and verify the level range for each mark.

Then display the level range for each mark on the list.

Also add an option to narrow the search by a specific level range.
Thornak
Not that my imput is much, as a huge user of your site i would love to see it assorted - persay by level.
Pugnacious
On the Temperance mark, I’ve attempted it many times using calm herbs, and calming at agony, and at every other health status, unformed and visible, using HE herbs, or just weapons, and hand to hand.

I’m level 162, Ogre barb/ranger/shaman.

No mark for Pugnacious.

Do calm herbs not work? Must I cast the calm spell? Is the info to calm at agony correct? Is this mark changed, or not available at 3rd class? Is it not available to ugly, fat, dumb ogres named Pugnacious?

Thanks for any info!
Cazzira Im not enitrely sure pug, i know it took me about 15 tries to get it, and when i did he was at clinging.
Pugnacious
Im not enitrely sure pug, i know it took me about 15 tries to get it, and when i did he was at clinging.

Thanks!
Vur
You must be visible too. If your invisible your will never get it.
Belexus For the Ingress mark, you cannot complete this in first class. You must be level 65 to enter the CPK room with the desk, and you must be level 68 and 115 to wear the bellboy hat and uniform, respectively. I’m not sure what the level restrictions are for the rest of it as I died and gave up with the level 60 character I had there. Currently this mark is classified as First and Second class, which I’ve found is incorrect.
Siege
Your character doesn’t need to go into that room to get the mark.
Your character also does not need to wear those items to get the mark.

You’re mistaking the run for the actual mark.
Sprat Pugnacious said:
On the Temperance mark, I’ve attempted it many times using calm herbs, and calming at agony, and at every other health status, unformed and visible, using HE herbs, or just weapons, and hand to hand.

I’m level 162, Ogre barb/ranger/shaman.

No mark for Pugnacious.

Do calm herbs not work? Must I cast the calm spell? Is the info to calm at agony correct? Is this mark changed, or not available at 3rd class? Is it not available to ugly, fat, dumb ogres named Pugnacious?

Thanks for any info!

Cazzira said:
Im not enitrely sure pug, i know it took me about 15 tries to get it, and when i did he was at clinging.

Me:I’m a halfling barbarian/druid/monk, and just got the mark at level 166 using calm herbs in Tellerium. The bit in the mark database about "calm at agony" seems to be incorrect. I calmed at ‘agony’ and did NOT get the mark. Immediately after he healed back up, I tried again and got it by calming at ‘pales visibly’.
Revolution for ingress, i had a lvl 60 finish the mini and open the safe but didnt receive the mark.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »