skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »
Thornak
I know you guys are pretty big into pk… i think it would be cool if you had a pk tracker on your site. One reason it would completely make pkzone worthless and two it would give you guys new and exciting feature to your site. That is if you are interested. Coming from my stand point, i use your guys site the most out of any other site and i would love it if you put one on here.

Just a suggestion not sure if you have talked about it and turned it down or what but hey.
Tejon
How do you mean ‘tracker’? We do give PK info on a per-character basis, but perhaps you are looking for something else? Please elaborate.
Vur
He is probably talking about how PK zone list the top Pk’ers and list the PK that have happened today, so on and so forth.
Thornak
When i orignily posted this i didnt see that you had pk information on players. I guess what i was getting at was, something along the lines of Showing the information of a person along with there pk record and recent pk’s - exactley like you have now. In addition to that I would also like to see a section that displys the recent pk logs from the gossip section of MM, displayed for say the last 24/12 hours-(lpk,ctf,arena/npk/cpk/clan pk) kind of like what pkzone has for there combat history but without the top 5 section’s and displaying lpk’s as well. Maybe not for the last 24 hours as that list could get long but say every 12 hours it updates? Or so not sure just thought it would be kind of neat to have your own section to look at so you can see who is activly pking right now without having to go to pk zone.
Nobadii Trackers are a pointless addition, having the info displayed where it is, is already too much.
Tejon
Hmmm, I think I know what you mean, Nob. Ladders make people care about their record too much, pushing them to do things like quit out of arena when a defeat is inevitable or kill themselves in NPK. However, I think we should consider a more structured PK posting. Here are a few idea:

A ladder that you have to register (pay?) to get on, and only PK between ladder members affects position on it.

Structured tournaments with scheduled battles. Maybe brackets, maybe ladder systems.

Assassin systems in which players are given a target to kill. They remain the assassin as long as they continue to win. This type of thing would likely be limited to PK clan members.

Tejon
Drahylin
I like that idea more Tejon…you should have it so they log the fights and then if someone runs away, it counts as a loss.
Nobadii A flee isn’t a loss, fleeing is part of strategy. I think the tournies should only take place in closed quarters NPK, so you know who won and who lost.
Vintara Trackers are for children.
Tejon
Heh heh, love the avatar, Vin.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 »