skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Thornak
Currently Augment Aura says that it can be trained in Ves by the elemental battlemage … just wondering why you left off that
it can also be trained in Xaventry by Graylth in the Room of Knowledge?
Tejon
We just haven’t gotten somebody out there yet who could verify it. If you would like to verify it, that would be appreciated. Here’s what you need to do. Go visit the trainer and type ‘practice’. The trainer reports the list of spells/skills he/she/it trains. Copy that list, from the name of the trainer down to the number of practices you have:

the First Sword can train you in the following skills:
Skill Name Lrnd Avail. Skill Name Lrnd Avail.
Yo-yo [43%] No limit Whip [16%] No limit
Throwing knife [ 4%] No limit Throwing star [ 2%] No limit
Tracking [51%] No limit
You have [22] practice sessions available.

Now either post that code here (use the ‘code’ BBCode to keep it formatted), mail it to me, or contact me before hand and we can set you up as a submitter.

When Foxglove heroes and has 100% SCC she can go around and hit all the trainers to get the priest spells we don’t have. She’s been deliberately not training everything all the way up so that things will still be visible when she types ‘practice’. Thanks again, Foxy.

Tejon
Tejon
Hmmm, it looks like the ‘code’ tag doesn’t preserve spacing. I don’t think the parser cares, but just in case, email it to me as well.

Tejon
Thornak
will do
Notorious Tej you can practice it at gath, i’ve been there plenty of times to get it up, when i get back today ill go log it for you or somthing :x
Tejon
Please do submit it, Notorious. I know he trains it, but we avoid "Oh, I know this NPC trains that" in favor of in-game verifying everything.
Xavaren
an elemental battlemage can train you in the following skills:
Augment aura [ 1%] 1000 Read aura [ 1%] 1000
Consecrate armor [ 1%] 1000

Graylth can train you in the following skills:
Augment aura [74%] 708 Read aura [ 1%] 1000
Consecrate armor [ 1%] 1000

Last edited on April 15, 2007 05:24pm.
Page 1 of 1 1