skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Tejon
I am looking for players that are very knowledgeable when it comes to Lasler. We would like to provide a section of the site for brand-new players, and so we need documents like the following:

o Things To Do in Lasler
o A Complete Guide to the Youth Mark
o A Complete Guide to the Wisdom Mark
o A Complete Guide to the Pixie Miniquest
o A set of good maps for Lasler. The main one should be very Sesame Street.
o How Do I Use Shops?
o I’m Dead! Did I Lose All My Stuff?
o I Have To Leave Lasler? and Why Can’t I Leave Lasler?
o I Can’t Look at This Chest, Only My Chestplate

We need suggestions and we need writers. Rewards for writing could be arranged, including increased access to private areas of the 92 site.

Post suggestions here, contact Tejon in-game if you’re willing to help.

Tejon
Thornak
Ill start writing one up and submit it when im finished, you can take a look at it and let me know if you want anything else and or how good it is.
Katran
I am the goddess of Lasler.
Keyeks Do we have to make all of it at once? i can make most of it but i’m not so sure about the map
Katran
Tejon, I gave you a map of Lasler along with the rest of my beautiful map db. So do it yourself!!! :P

Last edited on January 31, 2007 08:23pm.
Nemix I’ll do the pixie miniquest, and a good way to kill the hardcore beltane knight.

Also how to kill the dragon.

Last edited on February 2, 2007 03:27am.
Keyeks i’ll do the first three then?
Dragonburner i can write anything and everything for you, talk to me in-game about what you have left htat you need
Vittra I soloed the knight once, but that was when it was allowed to leave that room.

It was a pretty funny fight too, hardcore level 5 halfling cav died 44 times to kill him. People in the novice clan were like "Wtf are you dying so fast."
Weeble This stuff is new and should maybe be included:

Beltan Knight
Pebbly Beast
Graveyard has changed (caretaker and wife)
New Forest (Pixie Quest)
Page 1 of 1 1