skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Magiick This is a great feature, but it needs a little fine tuning…

Making resistances (SvP from a seashell bracelet) for example, need to be added to your SvP in the affects list.

Also i had a hard time sometimes, equipping 2 of the same item in the same slot. For example having an ST on one finger then trying to put another one on the other finger slot and the finger with the existing ST just kept flashing :P

Thats what i have noticed so far, being able to search for equipment to put in slots is awesome and you guys have done a great job on it and the site. Just those above changes would make me use it a lot more - since i would use it mainly to see how much saves i could get while seeing what it would do to my other stats :)
Magiick Something i forgot…

I dont know how you would go about doing this - but it is kinda annoying.. The stats (saves mostly) that you have one some of the equipment (tooth bracelets and sigils for example), have only one of the values that they are likely to get.

Anyway to have a adjustment depending if you have an old stat or forged item or something of the sort…

Just something else that would add to the usefulness of it :P
Pyramus I love this feature - so much so it’s my Star Turn this week !

oh, one thing if you key your level in as say 120 - you can’t select level 125 gear. You can of course set your level to 125 but it’s not immediately obvious what the problem is.
Vittra There should be the ability to put relics into eq with slots too. Kind of sucks making a kit and missing so much stuff because the 15 or so slots are all empty. >:(.
Page 1 of 1 1