skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Vaneir
Here is a simple script I wrote to capture any quest members request. This should allow us to easily add alot more quests to our DB.

#CLASS {questcapture} {enable}
#TRIGGER {^You ask (*) for a quest.} {#log {capturequests.txt};#gag;#t+ endlog}
#CLASS 0
#CLASS {questcapture|endlog} {disable}
#TRIGGER {<%dhp %dsp %dst> } {#log;#gag;#t- endlog} "" {nocr|prompt}
#CLASS 0

Last edited on September 21, 2006 12:04am.
Niky Can you help me fix my trigger, here is what it was, but it don’t work anymore :<
I want it to show questmaster, quest name, and rewards

^(%w) (%w) tells you ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you (%d) quest points, (%d) practic{e|es}, (%n) experience points, and (%n) gold pieces!

On the quest ‘@quest’ from %1 %2, I received %3/%4/%6

here is what the questmaster says now

Lord Vashir tells you ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you 40 quest points, 4 practices, 8400 gold pieces.’

Thanks!
Thassen i thought i went over this with you

^(%w) (%w) tells you ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you (%d) quest points, (%d) practic{e|es}, (%n) gold pieces!

On the quest ‘@quest’ from %1 %2, I received %3/%4/%5

Last edited on February 14, 2007 08:27pm.
Thassen for niky because she cant copy anything right

[code]
#CLASS {qsearch}
#ALIAS qsearch {
#Url http://pkzone.org/reference/quests.php?search=0~&keyword=%replace( @quest, " ", "+")
#url http://annwn.info/questsearch.php?search=@quest
}
#TRIGGER {^This quest is called ‘(*)’, for Adventurers levels (%d) to (%d).$} {quest = %1}
#TRIGGER {^(%w) (%w) tells you ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you (%d) quest points, (%d) practic{e|es}, (%n) gold pieces.’} {
#ADD questnumber 1
ct On the quest ‘@quest’ from %1 %2, I received %3/%4/%5
}
#CLASS 0
[code/]

Last edited on February 18, 2007 09:35am.
Niky
i thought i went over this with you

^(%w) (%w) tells you ‘As a reward for thy valor, I am awarding you (%d) quest points, (%d) practic{e|es}, (%n) gold pieces!

On the quest ‘@quest’ from %1 %2, I received %3/%4/%5

Last edited on February 14, 2007 08:27pm.

I don’t think I have the @quest part in my zmud? I am still not getting the quest name, but the rest works (almost there, thank you)

As well, I get the websites for the qsearch but not the quest name, same problem, maybe?
Pyramus The Quest Name is not sent with the reward message. You therefore need to grab it when the quest is assigned. Not sure of the syntax in zMud but it should look something like this:

trigger:
^.* is the %w in charge of this quest.n
^Description of (.*):n

eg.
Lord Vashir is the master in charge of this quest.
Description of Name of Quest:

If you sort the syntax and plug $1 into a variable, you should be able to use this variable with your quest reward message.

btw I used %w rather than master because it may be mistress.

Sorry, I can’t give you the exact syntax.
Page 1 of 1 1