skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Vaneir
This ZMUD script changes the color of alliance talk to light gray. Simply copy and paste this into your command line.

#CLASS {capture}
#TRIGGER {~[ALLIED %d~] *} {#cw 7}
#TRIGGER {~[%d~] alliance members heard *} {#cw 7}
#CLASS 0

This script changes the alliance talk channel color, as well as captures it to the msg window.

#CLASS {capture}
#TRIGGER {~[ALLIED %d~] *} {#cap msg;#cw 7}
#TRIGGER {~[%d~] alliance members heard *} {#cap msg;#cw 7}
#CLASS 0

If you’d rather have another color simply change the 7 to one of the following numbers. You should also be able to specify the color, such as #CW red

black 0
blue 1
green 2
cyan 3
red 4
magenta 5
brown 6
gray 7
yellow 14
white 15

Last edited on October 6, 2006 10:51pm.
Tejon

#CLASS {capture}
#TRIGGER {~[ALLIED %d~] *} {#cap ALLIED;#gag}
#TRIGGER {~[%d~] alliance members heard *} {#cap ALLIED;#gag}
#CLASS 0

That send it to another window and gags it in the current window.
Wyndle Is it possible to send Clan Talk and Alliance Talk to the same ‘other’ window or will they be tossed into different windows?

Last edited on March 27, 2007 09:30am.
Tejon
Wherever you see something like "#cap ALLIED" that is a command sending a line to the window marked ALLIED. Now remember that the window doesn’t know or care what it’s getting, it just stores whatever gets sent its way. So if you want to send *everything* to the same silly window, feel free. Just take that "ALLIED" and change it to whatever window name you like. If it doesn’t exist, ZMud will create it. Then adjust your clantalk capture triggers in the same way.

This assumes you have something to capture clantalk already. If not, then post and we can help you work that out, too.
Wyndle I spent a few hours reading the forums on zuggsoft and I think I’ve got a pretty good handle on simple scripting such as CAP and GAG. I’ve already got a few good changes going.
Tejon
Great! Having a facility with ZMud (or whatever client you use) is definitely going to help you. There is one warning I need to give though: ZMud is a piece of junk, horribly programmed, and it will fuck you over at random intervals. I suggest that every time you get your ZMud into a state you like, you export all of your scripts and tuck them away somewhere for when the client eats itself and loses everything.
Niky What would the trigger be for allied notice, please?

I think you should load happy faces in your forum :<

[ALLIED NOTICE] From within the Stronghold in PC, a stronghold guard issues a call to arms, ‘Help me, defenders of Alyria! A coded message has been intercepted by opposing forces, for all our sakes it must be retrieved! If anyone is nearby, a source reports it to be in The Domain of Vyst, closely guarded. Do whatever you must to recover it, and bring it back to my location in PC!’
Cerryl #CLASS {capture}
#TRIGGER {~[ALLIED NOTICE~] *} {#cap ALLIED;#gag}
#CLASS 0

PS - Hi Niky!
Page 1 of 1 1