skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Ghostalker
Revenge is doable first class (at level 60)

You do need someone else to get the oil can for you, but I, among many others, got it 60.
Saitok
It should be noted that Revenge might not be able to be obtainable by 4th classers (and by extension I’d guess Archons too); I got the can for Basstian, a Hero, and he did all the required steps and did not recieve a mark, even though the mob responded in the same way.
Drahylin
It is obtainable for all classes, as I know one who got it at hero, and I myself got it at Archon.
Lilitu I obtained the mark at Hero myself, however I know someone at hero that could not get the mark. It was within a week of each other. There is more than likely some unknown requirement. That is my assumption anyhow.
Drahylin
Probably is alignment based as well…the Cavhfail one with the McGlodden’s is align based too I think…
Lilitu We were both the same alignment actually. However I am sure it is something simple.
Isp It is no longer obtainable by all classes.

It was never meant to be and was ‘fixed’ so higher levels (hero/archon definately) can no longer get it.

Unfortunately I cannot find Vass’ MB post referring to it and saying as much, but I do remember reading it.

-Kary
Page 1 of 1 1