skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 1 1
Ryo Firstly, going on the pk history of any player on player search seems to produce this error multiple times:
Warning: Division by zero in /chroot/home/clanannw/annwn.info/html/playersearch.php on line X

Secondly, when I’m logged in, I always see this message on the top-left of the page:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /chroot/home/clanannw/annwn.info/html/data/header.inc:5) in /chroot/home/clanannw/annwn.info/html/data/header.inc on line 85
Drahylin
Also, Avatars aren’t showing.

EDIT They have been fixed…I am using IE7

Last edited on October 22, 2007 11:41pm.
Nemix Both of you be so kind as to let us know what browser your using and the version. Unless someone has already fixed it, I’m not currently seeing the bugs with IE6 or Firefox 2.0.0.8.
Siege
Website upgrades are producing unforeseen bugs. Please bear with us and continue to let us know if you find any discrepancies.

Thanks.
Ryo I don’t know if it still matters, but I’m using Internet Explorer 7.
Ryo I’ve noticed something else which doesn’t seem quite right, when I click on "Clan Information", "Reference", or any of the other headings on the left of the page, they will hide the links. But when I click them again, they won’t expand back out, unless I go to a different page. And even then, the last one I clicked will still be hidden.

Wait, there’s more - I can’t log out.

Last edited on October 23, 2007 04:52am.
Page 1 of 1 1