skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 2 of 3 « 1 2 3 »
Drahylin
i realized that they were magic-resistant, but i didn’t feel like coming back to edit…and snare works just fine for me.

most people don’t usually wear 2 ST rings, preferring to wear other ring items instead, but in a PK situation, they’ll wear them, correct…you can still use the wand 3x between rounds.

Monk has cure light, i figured it was a given.

and as for preparation, not much in all honesty. You don’t have to spend all day farming scroll/wand/staff/etc. only for the ones you’ll use…and considering the usefullness of witch debuffs, like immobilize/confusion (dizzy rooms FTW)/impede movement/fatigue, they may be able to flee once…into a snare…which they hit because you lowered their Aligliy by so much.

the path has issues, i agree…so do most paths. however, it also has strength, which was my point.
Magiick My bad on cure light.

Snare, wont work fine as your only web. How about when the laughable duration of snare wears off? Are you going to expect to flee and hope that the person is dumb enough to follow you?

Of course it has strengths, but you go this path for uneccesary weaknesses - when you can go human pal/ranger/witch/bard or the like and have the SAME strengths (except multiply magic) and gain a whole lot more..

Im also pretty sure you can only use wands/herbs 2 times a round - not 3.
Magiick Also stacking bard with witch is a good idea, because weaken / slow enhance the debuffs and reduce the damage that much more!
Dragonburner fyi, with impede movement, immobizlize, and confusion on your opponent, as well as weaken/slow if you’re a bard, than fleeing from combat becomes virtually impossible(97% fail rate in a test a few months back of 500 flee attempts)
Thornak
wow this is a lot of good information, thanks every one….

This is what i decided,

Human, first class ranger-+3 agi. Then ill go paladin/witch/bard

Cover my healing/ranger web/herbalism(combat cure disease/poison)/witch debuff’s along with bard slow.

Seems pretty good to me, will turn into one of those outlasting fighters where i cant do serious damage but ill have you so jacked up you wont be able to do much dmg either.

What you all think?
Siege
Take into consideration this path as well Thornak:

Human Paladin/Psionic/Witch/Rogue

Tell me what you think.
Thornak
I like it.

Pro’s - gain psi blind / web both awesome spells. well all psi spells are good. evasion - another good skills.

Con’s - lose herbalism, riding, dispel magic - all three are pretty important. lose slow - that kind of hurts.

Kind of a toss up, i guess its just your opino on if you like psi or ranger. I like them both equaly so its a 50/50 with me. I guess id go ranger over psi, just so i could get bard slow and herbalism.
Vintara I don’t understand why you’d go human, or paladin.
Drahylin
Thornak, contact me in game if you need the witch scrolls. I have a pile of them that i’ll never use.
Magiick I agree Vin :P

But some people just need to have cure poison/disease and cure blind in a spell form to think they have a good, rounded character :P
Page 2 of 3 « 1 2 3 »