skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 3 of 3 « 1 2 3
Nobadii It’s not a matter of being well rounded as much as it’s a feeling of comfort.
Thornak
I go human so i can go paladin, by going paladin i get cure spells which i like being well rounded. I dont aim to be a sole pk’r and i dont aim to be a huge run/quest person either. I like making it well rounded so i can get the full game and not be hindered at all by my race / class path.
Thassen if you ever plan on archoning and having any use then you need to go human or drow. your useless killing hunters or going on runs without some form of castable cure for your form.

the human ranger paladin witch bard is probably the most versatile class w you can get with witch in it. herbalism, slow riding along with the witch spells really shut your opponent down. the only thing you really lack is evasion and a major offensive damave spell other then ice wind. this combo with some high saves and is hard to stop in pk.

the human paladin rogue witch psi/wizard combo is much more suitable as an archon level helper. evasion riding snare to build on then if your psi irritation spook disarm mem drain tke/tks all the good psi stuff. for wizard the dispels and enervation along with wizard web. add in the major witch spells that land and who wouldnt want you on a run. insanity will destroy there sanity and let psi spells go through like butter. all i gota say confusion+spook = always excape a pk.

for pure pk cant really beat ogre valk bard witch ranger. second defense, slow, herbalism, and witch spells will pretty much shut your opponent down. spell them down with -agilitys and there sit there untill they run out of steam and beat them down. weakness is most blinds specialy psi blind. you run out of pots your done.

theres my 2 cents on the situation from an experience point of view on how the classes work together
Magiick Don’t see how getting on runs is a problem when you are a witch, most people would gladly take the debuffs even if they cant cure disease/poison. Witch is a GREAT use on runs, if you are paladin/monk or not.
Page 3 of 3 « 1 2 3