skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 »
Nemix We’re currently entertaining some changes to the site, and would like some input. Basically we’re asking what you would like to see here that could help beginners or even the veterans of the game. Also if you see anything we currently have that could be improved upon let us know.

As of right now we do have some plans we’re focused on but if there are any great idea’s, please, help us help you.
Blitzen all the breakdowns that you show for clans, show for the alliances, (gender, race, rank by alphabetical order, hours played, level, clan).
Saitok
Possibly PKzone-esque ladders/rankings/more PK stats in general?
Nemix
Possibly PKzone-esque ladders/rankings/more PK stats in general?

At one point we had a debate about this, it came down to the possibility that ladders/rankings hurt pk. People worry about their kill:death ratio too much as it is.

Though this doesn’t mean that we won’t do something along the lines of pk rankings.
Drahylin
Fix some of your proficiency descriptions…like that you can now throw while webbed.

For your quests, make it so that you can open each individual phase and close it independantly of the rest (ie. look at Phase 1 and 3, but not 2.)
Vaine Anything but PK Rankings. For the love of god, no rankings.
Siege
Any other ones Drahylin that you can think of?

I try and keep up with skills/spells as they change and will update any you find not up to date.
Drahylin
I am bored…so I’ll just flip through them all and check real fast..

Okay, I am kind of dozing, so I may have missed a couple, but definately clear the redundant comments on a few skills, and check others. most are tainer locations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You need:

Proficiency Trainers for : Axe, Bash, Battle Rage, Bola, Enhanced Damage, Feeding, Herbalism, Lance, Magical Fade, Martial Arts, Second Attack, Shape Shifting, Shield Block, Third Attack, Two-Handed Axe

Spell Trainers for : Desecrate Armor, Disrupt Sight, Elemental Shield, Enervation, Ice Whip, Multiply Magic, Reveal, Spook, Summong Shade, Telekinetic Explosion, Telekinetic Slash, Telekinetic Wave, Transference,

Scroll name for : Confusion, Consecrate Food, Desecrate Armor, Immobilize, Sanctify, Shadow Image, Summon Shade

-Do minotaurs get bash racially as well? I thought they did…

Earth Evocation, Web, Mesmerize all mention that they stop throwing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have a beacon scroll, so here is that as well, along with the mob I looted it from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You focus your powers of observation on a shimmering, shiny white scroll:
Item ‘a shimmering, shiny white scroll’ is type scroll, alignment 0, made of paper,
has keywords ‘shimmering shiny white spell scroll’.
This item weighs 0 stones and 6 pebbles, and is valued at 660 gp.
This level 22 item has the attributes: identified nochange
A shimmering, shiny white scroll is in excellent condition.
Contains knowledge of the spell of ‘beacon’, scribed at level 22.
This is a magical spell scroll, written by wizards and containing the
instructions on how to perform a magical spell. Other wizards can ‘scribe’
it into their spellbooks and thus learn the spell in order to cast it many
times, or it can be cast directly from the scroll one time if necessary.

Looted from The vengeful archangel, Ghryzhrymydyon. I do not know if that is the only location, but he did have two of them.

Last edited on October 11, 2007 07:23am.

Last edited on October 11, 2007 07:24am.
Sarok Could someone write a Hotel Hello guide?
Thornak
Same as D’s input with the indepent opening of quest phases, make marks able to be open / closed independently.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 »