skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 2 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Qualnual I posted a bug here: zuh!
Qualnual Oh, and that link doesn’t work because your BBCode linky thingy is broken.
Ovelia
omg i’m not used to not being able to customize the colors >.>
I want my pink back =[
Papaya You use PINK??!

You rock. <3
Siege
I wanted to add no-tweak onto this item, couldn’t: http://www.annwn.info/item/106/edit
Nixcraft
can we have "next page" and "previous page" links on the bottom of multi-page content? otherwise it feels like you’ve reached the end on the first page itself.
Siege
Currently clan 76 and 78 (i think i’m getting those numbers right) are not showing their names on the clan tracker.
Edit post button is gone -> sadface.
Siege
Double posting for the win.

When searching for mobs and none are found, you can go to page 2,3,4,etc of page 0, displaying nothing in multiple pages (as none are found).

That may sound confusing so…

Also could you re-add the bbcode help file link on the forum message posting screen?
Damone
Is control panel meant to be gone now? If not I don’t see it while I’m logged in. Also… posting this as well as looking at other posts forces you to scroll down, otherwise you see nothing but blank space. It’s a little odd.. not for sure if you meant it to be like that.
Zazou
fixed:

- removed those blank clans
- item attribute editing
- mob search handling with zero results
- shop ordering
- bbcode help

outstanding
- comment counts on logs
- members
- page bar at top and bottom of pages
- other themes

Damone,

You can access your user preferences via the "pref" link in the bar which displays your login details on each page ("Welcome, Damone …"). I’m not sure what you mean about whitespace—give me a shout ingame or such.
Page 2 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »