skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 4 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Wabbit I think my issue may be part confusion on the way the search works.

atm I have a newbie character, and what I was trying to do was limit the mark results down to marks that are _only_ obtainable at a certain level, ie I wanted to know all the marks I _had_ to be under that level to get.
Kedewan Mark of Trespassing has spelling error in it’s name (Tresspassing).
Siege
Mark name fixed.
Theres a lot of errors in the marks list, spelling, incorrectness etc. If you wanna go through them and check em, that would work or if I get un-lazy sometime, I may.
Siege
Bring back the color difference when searching for affecting certain attributes?

Old website when you search for ‘affects’ -> ‘hp’, items that would take away HP would show up as a red color or something like that.

Qualnual
Wabbit, 2010-01-01 02:43 am
I think my issue may be part confusion on the way the search works.

atm I have a newbie character, and what I was trying to do was limit the mark results down to marks that are _only_ obtainable at a certain level, ie I wanted to know all the marks I _had_ to be under that level to get.

Perhaps being able to sort the marks by minimum level or maximum level would be useful. I think the same would be true for quests. Also, if we could do like PKZone used to do and select a link that says, "Show only those for my level," spam on the server would be greatly reduced.

Edited by Qualnual on Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:48:03 +0000.
Chorin Another thing PKZone did was the Class Comparison. Also, the character builder would show duplicated skills/spells as well as unique skills/spells in its own respective tables.

Any chance of something similar in the future?
Siege
Searching for alfalfa in the items search shows:

Notice: Undefined index: item_affects in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/lib/item.lib.php on line 159

in the search results.
Damone
I was messing around on MM today and thought it would be nice to have a clear definition for what each weapon attribute is suppose to do. Think it’s reasonable to ask for a spot to be made on your site for this?
Siege
Be an example of a guide you could write up to submit to the site and have it added under that section.

Careful though as clan 139 will steal it and claim they wrote it instead. :(
Zazou
Sure, that would be a useful guide. If you want to work on it, I can give you an editable page on the site to do so.
Page 4 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »