skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 5 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Damone
Well, I was expecting someone else to take this up but I can give it a shot. Let me gather some info before we go any further though.
Siege
Add back +immortal to the parameters on the player search, also adding it to the note of available parameters? :>
Tejon
As noted in the sitemap, an easy way to get the immortal roster is with the +level keyword, thusly.
Siege
Yeah Zazou told me this as well, just wasn’t listed there nor was I paying enough attention to realize that.
Kedewan Mark of Traveler has spelling error in it’s name (Traveller).
Siege
Built a character in character builder as a ogre shaman, went down to tremor to search for it:

http://www.annwn.info/tools/skillsearch.php?display=129

came up with a 404
Qualnual
Kedewan
Mark of Traveler has spelling error in it’s name (Traveller).

Actually, the spelling is correct. Two l’s is incorrect. Also, the way you used the possessive adjective was incorrect. The correct option was without the apostrophe.
Zazou
You’re right Kedewan, the game spells it ‘traveler’ for the mark. Thanks!

Qualnual’s trolling has got boring, so… blocked. Half-correct grammatical crusades make my teeth itch.
Damone
When posting logs, do you mind changing Name to title? I didn’t realize I was making myself look like a fool when I put my player name in the slot. haha :p
Kedewan Well, English is not my native language so I may not be always correct. But I’m not nitpicking. I’m correcting mark names only so the filter in mark list works correctly with game "score mark" output.
Page 5 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »