Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 7 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Siege
Viewing user: Supernac
Forums

Last 1 posts:

1. in Soothing Baths on 2008-02-10 09:38 pm.

That is clicking on his name. The n variable got posted as text not as the value.
Kaczia What time zone is the player login activity recording in now? And can it please be changed back to game time CST? >.< Also wondering if the total time played can go back to how it was when you look at an entire clan’s player list? This whole weeks/day thing is kinda confusing for clan leaders to track player login activity. Can we have real life hours back? Or maybe I’m just really confused.. lol
Zazou
Time zone is UTC. I’ll add an option to change it to whatever timezone you want sometime, but that’s surprisingly awkward in PHP.

I would hope clan leaders could grasp the idea of weeks and days; but note that if you click the heading for the column, it will sort (correctly) by the amount of time played.
Siege
What I put in my earlier post is still broken, just differently so now.

Allow for partial searches on ‘spells on scrolls’ search option like it used to allow.
Zazou
It’s perfectly true now—it just states that a person’s number of posts is an integer larger than or equal to zero. It might be a slight pointlessness, but it’s accurate. :(
Siege
I like your number of posts Zazou:

Cool story bro. :P
Siege
When trying to up the level of Celebrity to 15, and attempting to save it gives this error message:

Editing mark #117: Celebrity

A mark cannot lack a name, or minimum/maximum level.

It has a name and min/max level filled in however.
Kaczia Yeah, I understand the concept of weeks/days and how you can technically organize it based on activity to see ranking of how active people, but the format is too abstract for me to quickly determine how many real life hours they are on…. I mean, it’s shown in game time, right? As in 4 minutes = 1 real life minute? I dunno, it’s just too confusing for me to quickly gather data. LTB old way please :(
Kaczia ooo ignore me. I see now that I can see real life hours now. sorry for double post. thanks :)

And my fail of posting this in the clan lists thread…. *whaps self*
Page 7 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7