skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 3 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Vur
Nice Job on the Website, I love it’s new look! *congratzzzz*
Vur
Oh, and on these comments, can we also get a page next, number, and previous on the bottom of links so we don’t have to over work ourselves and scroll back up??? I’m getting to lazy these days. :)
Wabbit Searching for marks with no keyword and just a level range doesn’t work.
Wabbit http://www.annwn.info/mark/201 also looks broken
Ovelia
Also, not sure if this was already mentioned but… When searching for Marks in a level range, it includes Marks with requirements going past the range. Errr

Ok I was looking for Marks 1-180, but it included ones 1-60 (which I couldn’t get anymore).
Is there maybe a way to arrange them by level or any kind of sorting at all?
Dawne
I’m pretty sure 1-60 falls within 1-180 :P
Zazou
fixed:
- added item sets
- removed the test mark
- fixed some bugs in the item editor
- started improving the layout for screen readers

outstanding
- comment counts on logs
- members
- page bar at top and bottom of pages (well, this is on the forum)
- other themes
Zazou
Wabbit,

Searching for marks without a keyword seems to work for me. Can you give more details on how you produced the problem? Thanks!

Ovelia,

Yeah, 1-60 is within the range 1-180. If you want to search for marks available at just one level, search for level-level (ie, 180-180).
Damone
I’d like to say that you’re doing a wonderful job of responding and fixing the issues presented to you Zazou. Thanks for your efforts to improve our time spent on your site.
Damone
Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 231

Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 236

Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 237

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 238

Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 239

Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 246

Notice: Undefined variable: u in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 247

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 247

Notice: Undefined index: user_avatarfile in /home/cwnannwn/public_html/user-edit.php on line 248

User data has been updated.

I got this after selecting an avatar. I clicked browse and used a photo on my computer because I didn’t have any other options. Any idea why the pic shows up as broken?
Page 3 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »