skip navigation

Welcome, Guest [log in · register]
Cwn Annwn
Search
Page 6 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Zazou
Your help is much appreciated, Kedewan! We seem to have had several mis-spelt marks.
Kedewan When I try to add log to Mark of Animation with Submit log link it does nothing. And Add comment in the Mark of Animation forwards me here http://www.annwn.info/mark/119/comment
Siege
This should be the link, it is the link I get:
http://www.annwn.info/comment/mark/119/add
Zazou
Nah, Siege, Kedewan was right. I fixed those bugs last night. ;)
Nixcraft
ooh love the new design <3 can we have the ability to add comments on player pages? thanks!
Zazou
Don’t you think that would quickly degenerate into people insulting each other, a la AODojo?
Siege
If most player names are linked to their player profile on here, could you add the MM player info onto the info that is displayed when I click on your name?

Ex: Zazou, Fey (60:240) from Cwn Annwn.

Or something like that? Currently me clicking on you shows no info at all, I can only see my own.
Nixcraft
(Zazou: Don’t you think that would quickly degenerate into people insulting each other, a la AODojo?)

uh huh, but giving lovers and haters more ways to express themselves is a good thing right? *giggle* besides, our comments don’t have to be anonymous. O.o
Sethshiva So haven’t read all of the current posts on this but frankly don’t have enough time :0 So apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat of something said previously

I’ve got a few things:

1. The ‘All Marks’ page doesn’t have all of the marks listed in all of the other pages. An example is the second class mark ‘Dignity’.

2. When logged out there is no ‘forgot password’ option to even attempt to recover your password! I had to create this new one to get on here.

3. When trying to log in, the little window that says:

You are not currently logged in. Please sign in to your account.
Don’t have an account? Create one!

The link to create an account does not redirect to the proper page.
Zazou
Thanks Sethshiva,

1. Very true, that’s fixed now. Good catch!

2. We don’t require people to give us an email address, so never added this feature. It’s on the todo list, but people should generally contact one of us in game to reset their password.

3. Fixed the link.
Page 6 of 7 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »